Chapter 26

Chapter 26

*Christmas Day*

Ross' POV:

I wish my girlfriend could be here.

I woke up and grudgingly went down stairs.

"Merry Christmas!" everyone cheered.

"Merry Christmas to you too." I replied, less enthusiastic as they. I just want Lauren to be here. I walked into the kitchen and fixed myself a PB & J sandwich for breakfast. I sat down, and Rydel came in.

"Cheer up. She will be here in a couple days." Rydel comforted me. "In the meantime, spend some time with us." I nodded and went upstairs to change. I put on a pair of jeans and a red turtle neck sweater with a white, short-sleeved crew neck tee underneath. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair before going downstairs to spend Christmas with the family.

******************************************************************************************

It was starting to get dark outside, so I decided to call Lauren to wish her a Merry Christmas. I picked up my phone and dialed her number.

"Hi baby." she answered.

"Hey babe. Merry Christmas!" I said into my phone, smiling.

"Thanks! Merry Christmas to you too! Sorry I have to cut our phone call short, but I just got to my friend's house for her party. I love you!" she said. My smile disappeared.

"Love you too. Bye." I hung up. I want her here soo badly. The doorbell rang and I just stayed sitting on the couch. Rydel came rushing past and towards the front door. She answered it and it sounded like they had come in. I turned on the TV and started flipping through the channels. I didn't pay attention when I heard Rydel and the person who was at the door go running upstairs. I finally settled on watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.