Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Ross' POV:

I woke the next morning, a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I got out of bed and looked for my girlfriend. She was nowhere to be found. "Mom, have you seen Lauren?"

Mom turned around. Tears were streaming down her face. I fell to my knees. "No. Please tell me she is alive." I started sobbing. I felt my mom's arms embrace me. "I'm sorry sweetie but I just don't know."

Lauren's POV:

I woke up to find myself strapped to a table, a blinding light in my eyes. "Where am I?"

"That's not what's important. What's important is telling me what you did with the necklace." A shadow figure appeared.

"You will never know!" I shouted, kicking and screaming. I felt something hit my leg, and then I felt warm liquid trickling down my calf. I whimpered in pain.

"Oh yes I will." he then pulled something out of his pocket. "Do you see this?" I nodded. "I can push any button I want on here, and you will suffer. Here is a demonstration." he pushed a button. I screamed in agony as the electricity ran through my veins. Then it stopped. "Now will you tell me?"

"Never." I growled, and the torture began.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter. Sorry.

So, what do you think? Will she tell?

3 updates in one day!

- Lo *^-^*