Chapter Eleven

Grace Pov

There isn't enough words in the world to explain how happy I am! Ally taking care of the baby is a huge step. Work went by quickly and I couldn't wait to get back home to them. I looked at the clock only an hour to go, when Kelsey came up to me. "Damn girl what has you all hyped up?" she smirked at me. I told her what happened and she just smiled at me knowingly. "Just go home babe I will cover it from here." she pushed me.

"Thanks so much Kels!" I quickly hugged her before grabbing my stuff and hurrying out. I walk to and from work so it took me about 10 minutes to get home. I walked up to the front door and slowly opened it before stepping inside. I walked into the living room and I let a smile fill my face. Ally had fallen asleep on the couch with the baby on her chest. I looked around for her expensive professional camera, which I love to play with and took a few pictures.

She groaned as she opened her eyes blinking at me before looking at the clock. "hey," she yawned. I smiled before walking over and leaning on the back of the couch.

"Hey love, looks like you had fun" I smiled.

She only answered with a "hm" before leaning forward taking the baby in her arms. "You know we should call my mom and explain everything because we are going to need a babysitter sometimes."

"Okay we can call her tomorrow," I leaned in and placed a kiss on the baby's head. I pulled back making eye contact with Ally, I could see some emotions cross her face but they went away as she broke eye contact. She stood up taking the sleeping baby with her as she went into her bedroom. I waited a few minutes before following.

She was laying on the bed with the baby in the middle so I crawled in on the other side. Ally's hand was on the baby's chest and she was watching her sleep. I cautiously set my own hand on top of hers, Ally didn't look up just entwined out fingers.

"My sister Saddie is 26, and had always been a drug addict." she started out still staring at Bell. "About four years ago I was married to a man named Rick. He was a business man who worked in my department, I was so in love with him. Then one day out of nowhere he came up to me wanting a divorce, explaining how he was in love with my little sister. It tore me up, I cried for a few weeks but I got over it. What I didn't get over was how my sister could do this to me, we were family! My mom disowned her after that and we haven't spoken to her since." Ally explained to me, I just sat there and listened.

I lean over the baby using my free hand I cupped her face. "It wasn't your fault babe" She smiled tearfully so I leaned in closer on kissed the corner of her eye. I slowly pulled back just enough to stare into her eyes and before I knew it her lips were upon my own. It was soft and gentle and as she pulled away she replied "yeah I know but I still feel like it is."

We both laid there our hands entwined watching the baby sleep. She would stare at me from time to time and I would just smile. The two of us stayed there till the baby started moving and I was the one who got up with her. I thought I should let Ally have her rest after watching Bell all day. I was in deep thought as I sat on the couch wondering what to do.