Journey

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less.

(2 days earlier)

"Is that, fire...?" Rose asked Ayama as they gazed off in the distance in the cliff edge.

"Well, we should check it out." She insisted. Although, I'm sure it's the slavers, but what can we do about the fire...? No. I'll have to prove myself. I CAN be like the others and have another mode of power.

"Something wrong, Ayama?" Rose asks as she switched to her human form. She was wearing a black shirt that stopped right below her breasts while a white vest and pants like the kind Natsu wears with some purple feathers on the collar. Her black hair was tied in a ponytail behind her back with her purple bow. Her black cat ears twitched while her tail swung around restlessly.

"... Nothing." Ayama lied before she unsheathed Burū Seishin.

Rose frowned at this before her wings were summoned on her back. "Let's go before the fire burns everyone and everything." She insisted as she brushed off Ayama's comment.

"Yeah."
_________________________________________
"Hahaha! Get over hear ya piece of crap!" A man yelled as he pinned down a little girl with long mid-waist blonde hair.

"No! Get off me!" She exclaimed as she tried breaking free of his grasp. From her voice, she sounded about 9 years old with a lot of bravery and confidence in it. The girl punched him in the gut, making him loosen his grip on her.

The girl quickly got up and began running again. Her clothes were all ripped, but her bare feet were in the worst condition. Running had taken her far from the village, but that didn't mean she was safe and secure. About 4 to 5 men were searching for her right now while the others were still searching the town.

I have to get out of here! She thought as she jumped over a small run down fence. My freedom will not be taken from me now!

Suddenly, two men sprung out of the trees in front of her, allowing her to pause. No! Not now!

"Your time out here is done, kid." The first one chuckled as he took out a blade. "Now come quietly before things get ugly."

"Your treats don't work on me!" She exclaimed with a brave front. "I don't care if I die! I want to die free!" I can't risk my secret coming out.

"A kid who has some guts, huh?" The second one observed as he swung his blade around. "Well then, good night!"

She closed her eyes. That was all her instincts could tell her to do. Although, the pain never came. The girl's eyes fluttered open to see the men on the ground, at the mercy of two women she didn't recognize.

Rose turned to the girl and smiled as Ayama froze the two men. "Hey there. Are you alright?" She asked her in caring voice as she kneeled down to the girl's eye level.

"I'm fine." The girl replied before pointing towards the village. "But you need to hurry! The town will end up burning before you can safe anyone!"

"Pft. Why should we help?" Ayama asked which caused Rose to glare at her. "It's not our problem."

Rose turned back to the girl and smiled. "Don't mind her." She insisted. "What's your name?"

"Annalice. Annalice Crimson." She told her with a smile. "You can just call me Anna."

"Nice to meet you, Anna." Rose smiled before standing up straight. "I'm Rose and that's my partner, Ayama Night. We're mages of the guild Sabertooth. Can you do me a favor?"