Welcome to a New Era

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. I only own my OCs. I also don't own any art. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Machiko you idiot!"

The silver haired wizard opened her eyes slightly to see a clear blue sky above her. What happened? The last thing I saw was-

Machiko bolted up in a seating position and looked around frantically. That's when her eyes fell upon a dragon corpse, missing one talon. She felt tears fall from her face as she stared at the body of her father figure. Igneel...?

She stood and took two steps forward. "GOD DAMMIT!"

"Machiko!"

The girl turned slightly to see Ayama and the others there. "Next time, don't do such a rash action." Erza stated. "You could've gotten caught up in that blast as well."

Machiko grit her teeth and tightened her fists. Acnologia...

Suddenly, a roar filled the air as the others came into view. Gray immediately noticed Mai who was safe-guarding Sayla. "Machiko! What the hell are they doing here?!" Gray yelled as he got into an ice-make stance.

"Relax." Anna insisted as she stepped in front of him. "They are no longer a threat. If you kill them, then you will simply be committing murder."

Sayla hid behind Mai when she saw Elfman and Lisanna. The two noticed her as well, but Lisanna had a different question in mind. "Who is this?" She asked, gesturing to Anna.

The blonde turned to her and smiled. "It's me. I'm Annalice Crimson. A 400 year old half demon."

"You're Anna?!" Happy exclaimed in shock.

"Ayama!"

Said person turned around, only to be knocked over by Sting in a bear-hug. "You're alright!"

The ice dragon slayer gave a muffled response before Minerva sighed, "You're going to kill her, Sting."

The blonde looked up and smiled before letting go of Ayama who gasped for air. "Mistress!"

Rogue strolled up next to him as Ayama stood up from the sudden tackle. Frosh gave him a hug as the other exceeds went to their partners. Wendy came as well and strolled up next to Machiko. The girl stopped crying and smiled at Igneel's corpse. I'll avenge you, Otōsan.

"Machiko?"

She turned around and gave Wendy a reassuring smile. "I'm fine, Wendy."

"Machiko!"

The sudden call of her name surprised her as she looked to her left. A bright smile immediately was plastered on her face when she saw who it was. Hibiki.

The Blue Pegasus Mage jumped out of Christina and ran towards her. They embraced each other before Hibiki broke the hug. That's when he noticed the blood over her chest. "What happened to you...?"

Machiko chuckled and scratched the back of her neck awkwardly. "Well..." she turned to Mai who whistled while avoiding eye contact. "Let's just say-"

"Mai stabbed her in the heart and she almost died." Ayama finished for her in a deadpanned manor.

"Ayama!"

The other slayer shrugged dismissively. "It's true."

Anna came up next to her with one of her hands on her hips. She chuckled, "She's not wrong there."

Hibiki looked at her in shock. "Then... how are you alive?"

Machiko sighed as she placed a hand over her eyes. "I still have no idea either."