The End of the Arc of Demons

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. I only own my OCs and their weapons. Nothing less, nothing more. Also, I should've mentioned this early on, but I don't won any art.

"Natsu."

Said person turned around to see Gray standing there. "What?"

"Have you seen Machiko and the rest?" He asked him as the two looked into the sky.

"Nah. I'm sure their fine." Natsu replied with a toothy grin before suddenly, a gust of wind blasted past them. The two barely kept their footing through the wild wind before it suddenly stopped.

Igneel, who was still on Acnologia from their fight above, looked up in the air with a smirk. So you're still alive, Machiko.

________________________________________________________________________________

Up above, Machiko and Mai were chasing each other in the red sky. Mai was encased in golden flames while Machiko was covered in white aura. One far away would be able to see the lights emitting from their bodies without batting an eye. When their physical attacks connected with each other, it sent a wave after wave of aftershocks in different directions.

Anna and Ayama followed them on foot, but seemed to be keeping up well. Machiko bolted forward towards Mai and swung her blade down, but the demoness parried it with her onward thrusted her sword forward. The silver-haired mage flew back which caused the blade to miss before she opened her jaw. "ETERNAL DRAGON'S ROAR!"

Mai flew out of the breath attack before countering with her own. "HELL FIRE!"

Machiko disappeared under the attack, confusing Mai a bit before she turned around and blocked her strike from above. Although, the pressure pushed her down to the ground where Ayama and Anna were waiting their turn. Ayama coated her forearm in red ice while Anna coated her fist in purple lightning.

"UNIVERSE DRAGON'S SKY BLADE!"

"LIGHTNING DEVIL'S SHINING FIST!"

Mai was struck by both attacks which sent her backwards. She stopped herself using her claws before Machiko landed on the ground in front of them and dispelled her wings. The demoness growled and blocked Machiko's run-in strike before shoving her back. Anna took Machiko's placed in the attack and appeared behind the demoness, boots coated in lightning. "LIGHTNING DEVIL'S SPLATTER TALON!"

Anna's attack cut way too close to Mai's back, but didn't hit. The demoness growled and kicked Anna back before she ducked Ayama's horizontal swing. "GOLDEN FANG FLAME!"  Mai yelled as her whole body lit up in flames as the ground did as well. 

Machiko stood her ground while Ayama pulled her hood over her face. Anna leaped over the flames towards Mai who punched the ground, causing it to collapse. It was the GMG again when a deep hole was created for an arena. Machiko landed on falling debris and lit her fist with white flames, "UNISON DRAGON'S IRON FIST!"

Mai blocked the punch and kicked Machiko down into the bottom of the pit of debris, destroying the rubble as well. Ayama took the lead after Machiko's fall and came up behind Mai. She coated her limbs in ice and yelled, "UNIVERSE DRAGON'S RAZOR WIND!"

The dragon slayer spun around behind Mai who turned around. Although, the blades of red ice that formed around Ayama's limbs only cut into her skin. The demoness roared in slight agony and shoved Ayama into the pit's wall, causing a still explosion. Anna then descended upon Mai and whipped her chains at her. Mai shifted her arms in front of her face to shield it from the attack, but the chains managed to dig into her skin as well. Mai hissed as pain slightly crawled its way into her body. She grabbed one of the chains aiming for her and dragged Anna towards her.