I Don't Know What to Name This Chapter

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Where are we going?!" Anna asked Rose as they flew away from the area.

"Away from the fight of course!" She explained before landing on a roof. "Thanks to this new form, I have to rest more often... Curse whoever did this!"

"But I wanna help, Ayama!" Anna argued while crossing her arms.

Rose stared at her. "You still want to help her?" She asked. "Even though she's been mean to you this whole time?"

Anna nodded. "Ayama may be mean now, but I can tell that she's a good person underneath those emotionless masks she wears."

Rose sighed. "No. It's better if we get you away from any fights happening." Rose insisted as they began to flew towards the frozen woods. "That way, Ayama can perform better without worrying about you."

Anna didn't retort this time. Do I get in the way?

Suddenly, an explosion below got their attention. Rose and Anna looked down to see a tiny Gray, Happy, and Carla in front of a ugly, giant, purple demon. "Rose! We need to go help!" Anna told her as she pointed at them. "They might get hurt!"

"Everyone will get hurt in a fight, child." Rose sighed before complying. "Alright fine. HEY! Look up!"

Both the demon and Gray did so as Anna landed right on top of the demon. "Eat this, meany!" Anna yelled before punching the demon on the head, not doing much, but angering it. "Uh-oh."

"Anna!" Rose yelled as she grabbed the blondie before the purple demon could throw her onto the icy floor. "Be careful child! Your magic will do nothing, but anger it!"

"Then what are we suppose to do?!" She asked her as Happy and Carla flew Gray out of the way of the purple demon's fist. Hold on! Anna thought when she saw the demon stop his fist from crashing into the ice. Why didn't he smash it?!

She watched Gray run forward at the beast, but instead of attacking it, he turned around and skidded to a stop right as the demon ascended upon him. "I'm lending you my body for a spell!" Gray yelled as the ice's magic power coursed through his body. "Don't let me down! Aaaaah!"

The energy of the purple ice surrounded Gray's body as he channeled the ice towards the demon. His body began reverting back to its original size as the demon roared in agony. Anna gasped at this. This magic?!

The magic sent the demon flying into the air far from them. "T-That..." She muttered while everyone reverted back to their original forms. "Was awesome!"

Rose rolled her eyes as they both landed on the ground. "Hello there."

"What are you doing here, Rose?" Carla asked her as they walked up to them.

"You'll get your answer from Ayama." She sighed, placing her hands behind her head. "Oh right. This is Anna. We saved her from some slavers a day back."

Gray turned to Anna who simply smiled and waved. "Hi there~"

"I think it's time to get some answers." He told them, completely ignoring her greeting.
_________________________________________
"Well this is better." Ayama muttered right after their bodies returned to normal. "Now we can have a fair fight."

"I don't care." Minerva stated with a scowl. "I'd rather get it over with."

"Then come at me." Ayama insisted as she flared her magic power. "I've grown since the GMG, and I'm not the same ice dragon slayer you knew."