War

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of their characters. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less.

"Well this is an unfortunate turn of events..." Mai muttered when the shaking halted. "Hogo-sha wants me in the control room."

"Are you just going to run away?!" Machiko questioned her with a frown.

"I'm not running from this, human." she replied with a smirk. "I won't stop chasing you down until I get to see you break like the pathetic human you are."

With that, Machiko only could watch Mai retreat to said place. Even if she knew the lioness demon could reveal her presence to the others, she already had something to do. Ayama, are you there?

Are you done? She asked her impatiently. I'm exhausted of watching this demon dance around.

I found the place where Erza's locked up. Machiko explained as she strolled towards the metal door of the cell. Did you find Mira or anyone else?

...Yeah, but Minerva's here too. Ayama replied with a frown. They turned her into a demon.

Machiko nodded before grasping the handle of the cell door. Stay put for now, I sense Natsu and Lisanna near by. I can send one of them to you as soon as I release Erza.

Be safe then.

She only smiled even thought Ayama could see it. Machiko pushed the door open, surprised they didn't lock it. Inside, was Erza accompanied by some... ... ... ... thing. HOLY SHIT! WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?
_________________________________________
I really hate this shit... Ayama thought as she continued to spy on the bunny demon. When can I bash the girl's face in? She's even. Ire annoying than Anna.

Suddenly, Ayama heard the sound of glass shattering. She peeked over the tube, and watched as Mirajane emerged from the tube. I'm so glad I'm not on her bad side.

The bunny girl staggered back only to hit her head on the tube behind her. Ayama sighed before emerging from her shadow. "I'm so glad she's out." She muttered in annoyance before turning her attention to Mirajane. "So, you going to put some clothes on or what?"
_________________________________________
"Hogo-sha!" Mai called, running into the control room.

"Ah. There you are." Kyoka smiled as she and Sayla turned to her.

"I'm glad you came." Sayla greeted her with a faint smirk that surprised her slightly. "The fireworks are about to begin."

"I found a Fairy in the cube." Mai alerted them before glancing at the screen before turning back to them. "And I can't wait to break the girl."

"You and Kyoka are so alike..." Sayla sighed under her breath. That's probably why I love them so much. "Here it comes."

The three of them glanced back at the screen and simply watched as some purple light emerged from the windows, soon filling the whole screen. When the light died down, all they could see was the remains of the Fairy Tail guildhall. Mai gasped in awe as she leaned over the screen in amazement. "Whoa... Who caused that, Sayla-nee?"

"A pathetic human who fell to my curse, that's who." She replied as she smiled in approval. "He served as a wonderful servant for the time being."

"Why couldn't I do that to my victims?" Mai whined with a frown. "I wanna make people pull out their guts!"

"As much as tempting that is, is also gross." Sayla sighed before turning towards the screen again.

"Now we can return our focus to the Face project." Kyoka declared as she took control of the archive. "The Age of Demons will begin with the Face Project."

"HUH?!"

The three female demons turned to Franmarth who was glancing over another panel. "What is it, Franmarth?" Kyoka asked him.

"For some reason, I'm picking up multiple magical signatures." He replied, not facing her while Mai glanced over his shoulder to see the same thing.

"We've got a problem!"

The four demons turned around to see two of their foot soldiers run in. "Three figures are heading towards the cube!" One of them reported.

"Three?" Mai questioned them in confusion. "This represents more that three figures? And how in the word would they even fly up here?"

"But we only saw three of them!"

"I'll display the under area of the cube." Sayla offered before pulling said screen up, revealing the three figures as red dots on the screen. "That's-!"

"WHAT?" Franmarth exclaimed in surprise.

"Cats...?" Sayla muttered.

"They're with Fairy Tail!" Franmarth concluded before thinking to himself, making Mai glare at him with uncertainty.

"If they're all that's coming, then where are all the other signatures we've been pinking up...?" Mai asked.

"Mai, Kyoka, they're carrying something." Sayla alerted them before zooming in on the objects. "Cards...?!"

"Those cards are the Fairy Tail wizards!" Franmarth exclaimed.

Mai glanced at Sayla only to step back from her sister demon. Sayla had a horror filled expression on her face. "It can't be..." She muttered. "It's all my fault..."

"Sayla-nee..."
_________________________________________
Machiko sprinted through the halls of the cube with her shadow as she made her ways towards the bottom of the cube. Mai would certainly be waiting for her at the highest level, but she had to pick up Ayama first.

I hope you're unharmed. She thought before turning the corner. The battle ahead of us will be a big one indeed.

Meanwhile, Ayama was strolling around Hells'core through her shadow. Mira wanted to stay here to look for Lisanna since Ayama reported that to her. She stopped in front of another tube to see wing of a dead dragon, which made her grit her teeth. No. that's not Subcodra's wings. I have to believe she's still alive.
_________________________________________
On another continent, two sisters, both twins, stared over the ledge of a palace they lived in. The older one strolled back into the room they stayed in while the other kept staring out into the horizon.

Why do I feel something big is going to happen...? She questioned herself as she clutched her sapphire blue tie.

"Sis?"

The girl turned around while her sister opened the door for her. "Come on. She's calling for us."

She nodded before taking one last glance at the sunset before following her sister in the palace. None of them noticed the winged goddess that was watching over both continents. She worriedly looked up into the sky from the entrance of the cave she was currently staying.

"It has been set." She whispered to herself. "Four female warriors will die in due time, setting the demons at the gates of HELL...."

The goddess extended her wings out to their fullest extent before turning around near the ledge. She took a step back, and flew over the edge. Her brown eyes were stained with worry and regret as she flipped back around to fly steadily. "Four stars, four wizards, four slayers. They're coming."

In the distance, the black winged figure could only watch in disgust as the goddess flew off. She's so foolish. Does she honestly think those humans can win against them? I placed them there for a reason. "I suppose we'll just have to see if they're the ones."
_________________________________________
Alright! We have three new characters in here! Who could this black winged person be? She seems to know or at least met the goddess Machiko met during the games.

Could she be a goddess as well? These questions aren't answered by me, but I know it won't be long until the battle between three great forces will take place. One of the most memorial fights in the Fairy Tail history will go down.

Stay tuned for the next chapter and RWBY fanfiction that should be coming in a few days (or weeks). Bye~