Frozen Village

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of its characters. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less.

"You want to become a member of our guild?" Rose asked Anna as the they all strolled towards the mountains about a few miles away (which is at least 3 miles).

"Yeah! I want to learn how to master my magic!" She replied with a smile. "I can't do that if I just stay in one place!"

"Well, you could, but very slowly." Rose sighed as she flew next to Ayama.

Ayama frowned as she listened to their conversation from up front. Her fists were so tight that blood would eventually bleed out if she continued. That girl is nothing more than a lead. Nothing more. I don't care about her and I don't need her.
_________________________________________
"How longer do we have to walk...?!" Anna complained as they made it to the peek of a mid-high mountain.

"... About a few more hours." Rose replied as she looked over the cliff. "Besides I think I see- Hold on... A frozen village?!"

"Frozen village?" Ayama asked as she gazed in the direction Rose was staring at. "Oh!"

Anna peeked over Ayama's shoulder and spotted the said village. "Are those, Giants too?"

"I think we should go check it out." Rose suggested. "You never know what it could bring~"

"Don't be so sure Rose." Ayama insisted as she crossed her arms from under her cloak. "But I will help however I can."

Ayama said nothing as she leaped off the cliff towards the village. She landed a mile from the village while Rose and Anna were in the air above her. The trio soon entered the village, only to find ice, ice, everywhere.

I still sense life, but... Why freeze them when you can just kill? Ayama asked herself as she poked the foot of the giant.

"Whoa! They're even cooler up close!" Anna exclaimed with stars in her eyes when she and Rose arrived.

"This isn't a sightseeing trip, Anna." Rose reminded her. "This could be the image of danger."

"It is rather fascinating, Rose." Ayama pointed out, shocking her exceed partner. She sniffed the air and stopped in her tracks. No...

"What's wrong, Ayama?" Anna asked her in concern.

Ayama looked over the corner of the alley and quickly turned back to them. "Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Wendy, Erza, and four unfamiliar people are here but that's not what I'm worried about."

"Then what wrong?"

"Minerva is here."

"WHAT?!" Rose exclaimed, only causing Rose to cover her mouth.

"Shh. She's just around the corner." She told her. "And I think she was calling the small red head, Erza. I think she's out for revenge, don't you?"

"At least try talking to her." Rose suggested while Anna played with a stray cat.

Ayama nodded before peeking over the corner, only to accidentally smash heads with mini Erza. "Ow!"

The two fell over on opposite sides, but enough to have Minerva notice her. "Ayama...?"

Said person looked up at her, only to gasp at Minerva's new guild mark. "You joined a dark guild?" Ayama muttered in shock as she stared up at Minerva.

"Minerva, how could you?!" Rose exclaimed as she showed herself.

"Is this her?" Anna asked while peeking over the corner.