The Truth

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of their characters. I only own my OCs. Nothing more, nothing less.

Hello again readers and welcome to the final- I mean the first real chapter of The Saint and The Dragon vs The Demoness! I want to thank you all for reading up until this point and I'm not just going to give you a one sided battle.

And when I said that mysterious girl in the last chapter wouldn't appear, I lied. She will appear one more time in this book. So, expect tears, blood, and secrets from this battle, but first... let's start off with this.

Pain...

Hate...

Sorrow...

Despair...

Death...

All the things that created a body of a true, blood thirsty demon of destruction... and I had to be apart of it. I had to witness all the destruction my split personality wanted. I had to observe blood, death, more blood, and even more death over and over again.

But, not anymore.

I'm free. Free from the shackles that bounded me to a destiny of continuous man slaughter.

...

...

But, that bloodlust didn't disappear. It took on a new form. The form of the perfect demon. A form I couldn't control. It held so much of the things I was forced to observe for the entire lifespan I lived in that body.

And what was this being called?

Mailynn. A demoness that based herself on a viscous, blood thirsty lioness. The embodiment of bloodlust and death itself, not allowing herself to know the meaning and weakness of mercy. And I won't lie. She did embody it. Mai embodied all the things I couldn't stand for.

...Now, you might ask yourself, "Who is speaking?" or "Why couldn't I stand this?" The answer? The girl who couldn't stand bloodshed, the girl who had so little when she appeared. The girl who had no freedom of fate.

The girl with blue eyes of the ocean.
________________________________________________________________________________

"UNISON DRAGON'S ROAR!"

Mai flicked the strike aside with her wrist effortlessly with no flaw before launching herself off the ground towards Ayama and Machiko. There was a small crater in her place. Ayama leaped off to her right while Machiko bolted into the air with her wings. Machiko turned around as she threw her arms in front of her, "EARTH DRAGON'S CONTINENTAL WAKE!"

A humungous bolder of magma suddenly appeared from the light that came from Machiko's palms. The smoke from the ground Mai landed upon was dispelled, but not in time for the demoness to dodge the bow descending bolder of magma that was falling toward her. The bolder seemingly crushed her while Ayama skidded to a stop in front of the debris of the attack.

"LION'S PRIDE!"

Ayama blinked once, but in record time, Mai appeared right in front of her, shocking the dragon slayer. She merely blocked Mai's newly formed talons with Arcieven, but the pressure was enough to create a small created where she stood. Ayama opened her jaw slightly and shouted within the little space she had between them, "UNISON DRAGON'S AURORA BREATH!"

Mai smirked, but then disappeared once the attack connected with her after image, leaving both Machiko and Ayama flabbergasted. Ayama quickly turned around and glanced into the air where she felt Mai's presence, only to see nothing. Mai, once again, appeared behind the dragon slayer who turned slightly toward her in shock. "DIE."