Engaging Tartaros

I don't own Fairy Tail or any of their characters. I only own my OCs and their weapons and possessions. Nothing more, nothing less.

"What the hell?!" Machiko yelled when they arrived at the guild infirmary. "What the fuck happened to them?!"

"Laxus fought a member of Tartaros." Mira explained when she saw the ill forms of Yajima, Laxus, and the Thunder Legion. "But inhaled anti-magical particles to save Magnolia."

You know what this means, right Natsu?! Machiko asked Natsu telepathy, noticing how his face darkened with anger.

"Gramps," Natsu muttered in anger as he clutched his fists, "I don't care, this means war!"
________________________________________________________________________________

Machiko face palmed. I didn't know he'd throw this much of a rampage while demanding war against a guild of demons...

"Do you think we should calm him down?" Wendy asked Machiko as she took a bite out of her cheesecake.

"This is amusing so, my answer is no~" She giggled with a small smirk.

"Well this lead to another dead end." Cana growled while clutching her barrel of booze.

"Actually no, it's not."

Everyone turned to Lucy's Celestial Spirit, Loe, or as Lucy calls him, Loke. "I don't know where every former council member lives, but I can point you to a few."

Don't tell me he- Machiko thought before Lucy spoke up, "Whoa, really?!"

"How did you find out about this stuff?" Wendy asked him before Machiko leap from her seat and covered her ears. "YOU ARE NOT SPOILING THAT TO HER! SHE'S ONLY 12 GOD DAMMIT!"

Know having this information, everyone began to prepare for the battles ahead. Machiko looked around and unsheathed her blood red and black katana. This weapon... will finally be used to slay that demon.

"Thanks to Loke's information," Porlyusica explained as they all looked over the coordinates on a map, "we were able to locate 4 ex-council members. First of all, each team will go to one of the houses and protect them from Tartaros, but our second goal is to find out everything these wizards know. About the nature of Tartaros and addresses of other former council members."

Machiko looked outside to the fields where she buried Shiro. I'll avenge you, Shiro. Count on it.

"If any of you run into the one that attacked Laxus, know that we need a sample of its blood, or else we won't be able to make an antidote without it." She continued. "This is no time to be rash so avoid exposure at all costs!"
________________________________________________________________________________

"Never thought I'd be seeing you like this, huh big guy?" Machiko sighed as she looked over Laxus's ill body after Mira and Elfman left the infirmary.

She looked over at the Thunder Legion's beds before turning back to him. "If I run across that demon, I'll make sure I'll give him the beating of his life."
________________________________________________________________________________

Once Machiko walked out, she was just in time for Master's speak. "Today, we go to war!" He exclaimed as he rose his fist into the air. "The enemy is Tartaros. They are the cornerstone of the Balam Alliance like Oracion Seis and Grimoire Heart! However, we destroyed them both! Like them, Tartarus will regret making an enemy out of us!"

Though Machiko hadn't battled the two, she knew exactly how they went. Natsu and Erza told her about them. All threatened Fairy Tail...

"Our comrades have been hurt." Makarov continued as Machiko grit her teeth, remembering Shiro. "The pain they've caused is mine and yours. The blood they've split is our blood! This pain, this suffering! Turn it into fighting spirit and avenge your family! We don't act out of justice! We act out of will! Take pride in our bond and drive away your family's enemy!"