Girls Day Out

Aaliyah Pov
I had fun on Saturday and now today is Sunday. Today was church day and I decide to wear something white but idk what to wear, dress or shirt and pants? I went to with the shirt and pants.

I was busy doing my stuff, flat iron my hair, trying not to get my clothes dirty because that's a no no

I was busy doing my stuff, flat iron my hair, trying not to get my clothes dirty because that's a no no.  Before you ask, yes I brush my teeth and did my normal hygiene but I just didn't add it in. I walk downstair to my mom and ask where Rashad is? She said he at work. After we ate breakfast, we went to the car and went to church.
*After Church*
After we came from church, my mom had to got to work and I ask her, can I invite friends over. She said yes of course. She left for work and I called Lisa and Kidada to come over. They came over and I change out of these rags and put something else on. I heard the foots coming upstairs and the door open reveling Lisa and Kidada.
Lisa; hey Liyah
Aaliyah; hey guys you ready?
Kidada; yeah
We got downstairs and I made sure the door was lock and headed to Lisa and drove off. We was having fun and I told to Kidada to take picture with Lisa. ❤ Once the picture came out of the camera and Kidada shake the picture.

( don't mind the background pretend their outside or somewhere else  💘)

( don't mind the background pretend their outside or somewhere else  💘). I look at pictures and show Lisa, and told Kidada that we need make a copy. After taking pictures and laughing, we stop by restaurant and went inside. We sat at our table and order our stuff. I look over saw Kelly staring at us.
Aaliyah; I see Kelly
Lisa; where *looking around*
Kidada; over there Lis
Lisa; oh, why she staring?
Aaliyah; idk but it's creepy
Lisa; you damn right
Kidada; ugh I heard that she got a crush on Omar.
Aaliyah; she do?
Kidada; yup and she wants to sing for him with her group that she created .
Aaliyah & Lisa; what group?
Kidada; called the destiny child
Lisa; oh
Aaliyah; mmh who in there ?
Kidada; let me see some girl name Beyoncé, Kelly and Michelle.
Aaliyah; oh are they good?
Kidada; yeah they are amazing tho.
Lisa; mm mm
We left from the restaurant and left a tip for the waitress. We walk outside to her car. We hang out all day today and I told that I need to work on poster, they said they'll call me later. I got in the house and work on poster to make perfect, and I couldn't wait to show the world what I created. I did my stuff and drift off to dream land.
Author Notes 💀💕
Hey guys so I'm back with another chapter. 💘 it's short I know and I was kinda rushing to get this chapter so it might seems rush and not make sense. 💚I'm still working on my new book and don't know what to write. Comment some genres I should do for ya girl 💙 Don't forget to vote and comment See ya soon kats 💙

 Comment some genres I should do for ya girl 💙 Don't forget to vote and comment See ya soon kats 💙