Winning

Aaliyah Pov 💍
My alarm went off telling me that today is Monday. I don't like Mondays but I have to get through school. I also remember that today is the day about who the contest. I did my normal hygiene, brush my hair and just pick a random outfit. I quickly went downstairs and didn't greet anyone because I was to excited to see who won!! I got on the bus, sat next to Kidada and chit chat. We arrive at school and got off the bus. We walk to our locker and talk about who's gonna win the contest that took place on Friday.
Kidada; I think your gonna win
Aaliyah; Really? Idk
Kidada; come on Liyah you was the best out there beside that Ave Marie song was beautiful
Aaliyah; I admit it was beautiful tho
Kidada; Omar coming our way
I turn around to see Omar coming my way.
Omar; hey Liyah
Aaliyah; hey Omar
Kidada; I'm gonna leave you guys alone for sec because class about to start see ya.
After Kidada left, it was just me and Omar alone in the hallway just looking at each other.
Omar; so umm can I walk you to class?
Aaliyah; yeah sure just hold for a sec.
I got my book bag and we walk to class together.
*lets skip to art class*
My poster was due in class and I added a few new pictures. I decide not use my photoshoot pictures because I have them hanging in my wall but I have bunch of pictures of myself anyway so it shouldn't be a big deal. ( real reason because i couldn't find the picture again and I delete the pictures for space) I made a big poster that contain lot of pictures of me. The art teacher came and ask for anyone who did the project, he was surprise that everyone did the project. A lot people went up and I was the last person because I'm shy. I walk up to the board and put my poster up, started to explain.

After I was done explaining, I sat down at my desk with poster

After I was done explaining, I sat down at my desk with poster. I was very happy with my poster and did my work that was pass out  before. After class was over,I went to my lunch period and sat with friends and chit chat about non sense. We heard the speaker and Mr.John said that the winners will be announce in the auditorium after the lunch. The bell ring, we went to the auditorium to hear who will be announce. Mr.John walk on stage and had paper in his hand.
Mr.John; in my hand, these are the top 10 people. Not everyone will win but that doesn't matter. Everyone is a winner in this school. Now the top 10 people on this list is........
1} Aaliyah Haughton 💙
2} Lexis Brown 💕
3}Tupac Shakur 😻
4} Lisa Lopes 👑
5} Kelly Rowland 💀
6} Ice Cube ( surprise huh) 😘
7} Brandy Norwood 😌
8} Omar Epps ❤️
9} Peter Edda
10} Tracie Spencer 💅🏽
I can't believe I won the contest. All 10 of people came up ( including me ) went up to the stage and got our mini trophies with our name on it 🏆. I was very happy that I won this contest and came in 1st place. Kelly was looking at me with hatred because I came in 1st place and she came in 5th place. Oh well. I was happy the rest of school and went home to my family brag 😊.
Author Note 💀💕
I decide to add ice cube because I haven't been adding him to the story. I came up with an idea with my new story. I won't get in to much details. This chapter was crap because I was kinda rushing to get this chapter over with because I want to work on my new book and try to finish this book. This book won't be long anyway 😊 See ya soon and sorry with the long author note and short chapter 😌

 This book won't be long anyway 😊 See ya soon and sorry with the long author note and short chapter 😌