Date Night ❤️✨

Aaliyah Pov
My phone rang. Nas was calling me and I smile. I pick up the phone.
Nas; hey Aaliyah
Aaliyah; Sup Nas
Nas; I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date or the movies?
Aaliyah; mmh let me see no
Nas; really
Aaliyah; *laughs* I'm just playing
Nas; oh relief
Aaliyah; yes I'll go to the movies with you
Nas; I'll pick you up around 8ish
Aaliyah; sounds like a plan
We hang up the phone. I went to the bathroom and flat iron hair. Last week I dye my hair a brown color. I had my black dress hanging on my door and my black heels next to it. I slip the dress on and the heels. I put a gold jewelry on my arm.

I spray on some perfume and heard the car honk

I spray on some perfume and heard the car honk. I walk the downstair to see my mom taking pictures and my brother just smiling. Nas came up to the door and everyone greeting including my brother 🙄. We took cute pictures together. We left the house and proceed to with out date. We arrived at a beautiful restaurant ❤️. We walk in the restaurant and host greeted us. He already made reservation. We sat down at the table and talk about our future. Mostly everyone I know wants to be singer or rapper. He told me, he love to rap and make poems. Reminds of Pac a little. The waitress came over and ask for out drinks and what we want. I order a steak and salad. He order some fancy stuff. She left and came back with our drink real quick.
Aaliyah; would mind rapping for me?
Nas; *blushes* I wouldn't mind Aaliyah
Aaliyah; oh good 

I look at Nas with my jaw drop and he just look at me. I heard a round applause and I did applause myself ✨.
Nas; you like
Aaliyah; I sure did Nas that is so amazing and powerful.
Nas; thnx babe 
I blush and the waiter came over.
We dig in the food and I peep how Nas would look at me. I would blush and just look down, pretend not to see him. I heard him chuckles. We finishing up eating and he left a $20 tip. We watch a movie later on and went back to his place. We did nothing there. I lied, we did do something. We laugh and I look in his eyes. We both lean in and kiss each other with so much passion. We back away from each other and smile :)
Author Note 💀💕
I'm back with a another chapter and hope you enjoy this one 💙 Ain't Nas & Liyah so cute ✨
Vote & Comment Please 👑 Excuse Any Grammar 💦