Meeting R.Kelly

Aaliyah Pov 😍
We pull up at the mall and made our way to the main entrance. Lisa was telling that I should do a music video.
Aaliyah; a music video?
Lisa; Yeah think about, you can get famous plus fans and money BabyGirl
Aaliyah; idk about that
Kidada; sounds like fun
Aaliyah; beside I can't afford a music video anyway.
Lisa: nah I know this dude that can hook you up :)
Aaliyah; Fr what's his name?
Lisa; His name R.kelly
Aaliyah; sounds familiar
Kidada; that R&B cat?
Lisa; yeah him
Aaliyah; I heard his song the on radio but never though of working with him.
Lisa; Look after the mall, we can meet him in his studio. 
Aaliyah; sounds like a plan
Kidada; come on I want dress from here
Lisa; I wonder they got a jersey
Aaliyah; I need a new flat iron. We walk around the mall and shopping at different stores. Laughing and talking about boys ;).
Lisa; so Aaliyah, you gotta crush on anyone? *wiggles eyebrows*
Aaliyah; no nobody
Kidada; you sure? I see the way you been looking at Omar.
Aaliyah; ok ok I gotta mini crush on Omar.
Lisa; Fr
Aaliyah; yeah I do :)
Kidada; I knew it gurl
Aaliyah; omg guys what can I say?
Lisa; he is cute tho
Kidada; yeah he is
We burst out laughing and pack our things and went to the car. Lisa drove  to R.kelly and was greeted by bald headed, tall Darkskin dude.
???; hey Lisa
Lisa; Kelly what's up
R.kelly; nothing who this *points to us*
Lisa; the girl with bandanna is Aaliyah
Aaliyah; hey how you doing?
Lisa: the girl with the ponytail is Kidada
Kidada; what's up
R.kelly; hey what's brings you here Lis?
Lisa; I was wondering if you can check out Aaliyah or maybe do a music video for her?
R.kelly; Well show me what you got
Aaliyah; ok
We walk in the booth and I got the near mic.
R.Kelly; tell me when you ready? I took a deep breath and started to sing acapella but a slow beat started to pick up after a couples seconds.
( Song up top 💓 )

After I was finish, R

After I was finish, R.Kelly look at me with amaze in his eyes.
R.Kelly; you have the most beautiful voice that I ever heard.
Aaliyah; thank you
Lisa; so what you say?
R.Kelly; Amazing and talented. After R.Kelly talk about me signing a record deal, I said to him that I have to talk to my mom. He said ok.
We left the studio and walk back to the car. I thought to myself, This could be once in a life time offer. Lisa drop me off at my house and I greeted my family and head up stairs. I took a hot shower and put on some briefs and t shirt. I lay down on the bed and think about my life as a singer. I felt my eyes closing on me and drift into a deep slumber.
*Dream Land*
Thank You Everybody for the love!!! I was shouting to my fans at my sold out concert. I was doing my hit single Age ain't nothing but a number from my hit album "Age ain't nothing but a number". I was singing and a little dancing to the rhythm. I was pouring my heart into it the song.