Fake friend

Aaliyah Pov
I look in the mirror one last time as I fix my cap. I wanted to look nice for school for the first time forever. My mother put all my baggy clothes somewhere and I can't find them. She replace them with girly clothes and I hate it. Right now, she has me wearing a white crop top ( I hate crop tops ) blue jeans and white air forces, I had my hair flat iron and hoops earrings,diamond earrings. I look in the mirror one last time before heading out. I walk downstair to see my mom took a quick picture real quick. I frown and walk out the door. I didn't bring no book bag. I walk to the bus stop and grab out my Walkman and started to jam to some Janet Jackson. I got tap from someone and turn away to see Omar standing there. I scoff and turn back around. He tap me again and I took off my headset.
Aaliyah; what is it Omar?
Omar; I gotta tell you something really important
Aaliyah; oh please stop wasting my time
Omar; come one just hear me out just for this one time.
Even though Omar cheated on me, I still have a soft spot for him.
Omar; I need help
Aaliyah; you now notice that?
Omar; no *looks around* I need help with something else
The bus came and I sat in the front along with Omar.
Aaliyah; Omar what you need help with?
Omar; I think Kelly is plotting something against you
Aaliyah; what?
Omar; after school I got to show you
Aaliyah; Omar I'm not that stupid to believe you
Omar; no I'm dead serious
Aaliyah; I'm not buying it.
The bus came to halt at school. We got off the bus and I walk to Kidada to tell what happen. When I got there, she pull me by my arm and took me somewhere private.
Aaliyah; what the hell Kidada
Kidada; I gotta tell you something
Aaliyah; what is it?
Kidada; just don't be mad at me
Aaliyah; what's going on
Kidada; we can't be friends anymore
Aaliyah; what why?
Kidada; because *sighs* I love you Aaliyah and you been there for thick and thin but I wasn't really your friend from the start since high school started.
Aaliyah; what you play me to be friends with Kelly huh?
Kidada; yeah I want to be popular not a loser. Liyah I will always be there for you and you know that.... But we can't just be friends anymore.
With that she walk away from me and I felt my eyes swell up. Tears came out my eyes and I walk inside the school. I went to my first period and sat in the back alone. I heard the students coming in and saw Kidada. I roll my eyes and lay my head back down.
* 10 minutes later *
I heard the bell ring  and walk out the classroom. I walk to my locker to see Kelly at their with her clique. I ignore her and she slam my locker shut.
Kelly; you know you saw me peasant
Aaliyah; oh please Kelly, me and you are on the same level
Kelly; oh just wait till after school and you gonna get it
Kelly and her clique walk away and I just walk to my next class.
Author Note 💀💕
Hey guys so I'm back with a another chapter 💚. This book will be ending soon and enjoy while you can 😊❤️. Vote and Comment 💚💦 See Ya Soon

 Vote and Comment 💚💦 See Ya Soon