Are you that somebody

Aaliyah Pov 😋💕 ( music in the box 💓, you can  play it whenever)
On Saturday day , I woke up bright and early to find me a outfit. If your wondering why, Omar call me yesterday ( fan girl moment 😩💘 ) and ask me on a date. I was very shocked, I was like is he asking me on a date? But is was sudden tho? Omar said that he been feeling me for a while and wanted to take a step forward. I blush and accept the afford and he wanted to take me to breakfast. I said to why don't we go to Denny's.
Omar; that sound like a plan Liyah
Aaliyah; good at 10:30 or...
Omar; nah 10:30 fine
With that we hang up. I was looking for something to wear and when I had the perfect idea to wear.
( outfit up top and picture her hair shorter ✨) I did my daily hygiene and flat iron my hair. I look at the time and saw it was 10:19 so I got about.... 11 minutes tops and 10 minutes started now.  I walk downstairs and decide to call Kidada about the news.
Kidada; what's going on? So early
Aaliyah; girl Omar just ask me on a date!!!
Kidada; ur lying *we both scream*
Aaliyah; nah he about to pick me up in a couples minutes.
Kidada; so lucky mane I hope you have fun on your date Liyah.
Aaliyah; I will girl.
I heard a car beep from outside and to see Omar. He's here early. I told Kidada that I will call her back and made my towards the door. I yell goodbye but nobody answer. I made sure the door was lock and made my way to his car. I got and in, and drove off. We stop at the red lights and Michael Jackson was playing.

Omar stared to sing to me . I blush and wave him off.
Omar: I wanna love you pyt pretty young thing, you need some loving TLC to the loving care.
Aaliyah; omg Mar 😳
Omar; *laughs*
We arrived at Denny's and got out the car. Omar made sure his car was lock and made his over to me. We got inside and saw that Denny's was not pack but only a few people is here. The host took our name and sat in a booth in the back. We sat down and look at the menu. I look up to see Omar smiling at me. I blush ( you don't how many times this boy made blush ).
Aaliyah; why you smiling?
Omar; just admire how cute you are 😍
Aaliyah;

Thnx Mar *blow him a kiss* After we ate from Denny's, Mar suggest that we get some ice cream but I was full

Thnx Mar *blow him a kiss* After we ate from Denny's, Mar suggest that we get some ice cream but I was full. After Mar begging and whining like a baby, I gave up and decide to get some ice cream. We went to the ice cream truck and got some ice cream. We sat down at a bench and Omar was telling jokes.

I was laughing up a storm and Omar was telling that he wish to be a great DJ when he older

Aaliyah; You could just believe in yourself.
Omar: you really think so?
Aaliyah; yeah and beside..... you was great at the contest :).
Omar; I was pretty good myself and your voice is amazing Liyah
Aaliyah; awe thnx
Omar; can you sing me a little something please?
Aaliyah; front of all these people?
Omar; Nah just for me please?
Aaliyah; I'll sing the national Anthem

Omar; wow such beautiful voice.
Aaliyah: thank You Mar
I heard claps coming from behind and I just smile feelings my cheeks burn up. After we finish our ice cream and it was still early, Omar wanted to catch a movie. I wanted to watch home alone and he said ok. We got in the car and went to the movie theaters. He park and purchase the tickets. We went to the stand got some popcorn, snacks and two coke cola. We find our movie and our seat. Couples hours later...... 💀 it was late outside because Omar wanted to see a another but a longer one.:/ We got in the car and drove to my house. He pulled up and not before I have him a kiss on his cheek. I saw him smiling
Aaliyah; bye Mar 😘
Omar; s-see ya Liyah
Aaliyah; I walk up to my door and heard a car pull off. I closed the door and smile :)
Author Note 💀💕
Hey everyone 💓💓 I hope you enjoy this chapter 💘💘 Don't forget to vote and comment ❤️ I'm giving out a sign Aaliyah picture that I made.

If anyone want it just inbox me 💘 or do you want any sign picture of Aaliyah just inbox me 💙💙 See ya Soon