Aaliyah

{ Aaliyah in mm }

Excuse any mistake

No one pov
"So that's your story?" Ask 14 year old Eden as she ask her mother.

"Yup baby girl"

"Mom, you story is sad but touching at the heart."

"I know, I like the title you came up with honey"

" I try I try mom"
They two pairs laugh and heard a deep voice come in. The voice reveal Nas with their 5 year old son Jas. Aaliyah finally made up with Nas and finally settle down with a beautiful family at heart. Aaliyah was laughing and thinking about the good times she had and the bad times. She never took anything for granted. She snapped back and enjoy the family time.
Her and Nas sat in the living room while the kids sleep upstairs. Their favorite movie was on and both sat there laughing. Aaliyah took the time and look at Nas features.

She admired his pink lips and his beautiful eyes

She admired his pink lips and his beautiful eyes. Nas notice her eyes and so he turn at her. She look at him and lean for a kiss. They both kiss and held each other hand.
*Next Day*
Aaliyah
I was cooking breakfast for the family and I heard the doorbell ring. I yelled coming and the door open to reveal Kidada at the door. I almost close it but her foot got in the way

Kidada: I understand that your still mad back in high school but you don't know how I regret it so bad.
Aaliyah: oh really  lighten me
Kidada told her the whole story and Aaliyah had no choice but to forgive her. Aaliyah heart was to kind to say no to her.
They end making up and Kidada told her the lastesr drama with Kelly. Kelly end up getting her act together and went to live somewhere. Never was heard of again. Omar finally became a DJ and dedicated a song to Aaliyah. Aaliyah blush but remember she had Nas. Ice cube ending becoming a movie star. 2pac and Kidada are engaged. Raheem and Steel somewhere probably making trouble. Lisa went to school to be a photographer. Everyone is somewhere some happy ending, some where not to be found. That's the end of One in a million.
*applauds are heard in the movie theater*
💀💕💀💕💀💕💀💕💀💕💀
Thanks to everyone for supporting the book and also for the people to encourage to me write again. 💙 I'm gonna miss writing this book. I decide to add more happy ending instead of death. 😊 I hope everyone enjoy the book 😝. Stay tuned for more books by me.  See ya soon
Vote and Comment 💙
Special thanks to misspeachesbae bxhindthemask Micah289
Tlclover99
phrissy7684 ❤️ love y'all ❤️

Annnd I'm out
*throws peace sign ✌️ in air and walk out the movie theater with Aaliyah*

Annnd I'm out *throws peace sign ✌️ in air and walk out the movie theater with Aaliyah*