Transfer

( Aaliyah in mm ) 💕

Excuse Any Mistake ❤️☺️

Aaliyah Pov
After the whole incident with Kelly beating me up. I transfer to a new school, where I have to wear uniform but I don't mind at all. I beg my mom to transfer to a new school...... a private one. She finally gave in and let me go. We move to a different state and start all over again. I cut off all contacts from the others, even Nas. I had to, I didn't want no one from the past to interfere with this new life.
I felt someone snapping at me and I look to see my friend Faith.

Faith: Girl, I was trying to call you for the past minute
Aaliyah; sorry I was just thinking about old stuff
Faith: oh well, let's get back to work before Mr.Bell start his bitching again.
I chuckle at her comment and went back to writing the notes.
~Lunch Time ~
I sat down with Faith and other people. We talk about nonsense and then someone mention a talent show. I froze, remember the talent show at my last school. I sung Ave Marie.

*Flashback*
Friday came unexpected and it was after school. The school was flooded with people and parents. I was little nervous because what happen if I lose? Will I pass out? My mom and my brother Rashed came to support me. As everyone was getting settle, I saw Lexis getting on the stage and singing a song.

I never though for Lexis to be singing, I just though she was just a photographer. She came from the stage, I walk over to her.
Aaliyah; I never though you can sing
Lexis; its call hidden talent
Aaliyah; yeah it is
Lexis; well I should be on my way to take pictures
Aaliyah; see you around lex. After that shot covo
I sat down next to my family and Kidada and watch the talent before me. Lisa and Pac went and kill the crowd with the they made together. Sick beat they got.

Everyone was oohing at the beat and bobbing their head.
Omar got on stage with his Dj stuff and amaze the crowd with his Dj move

Everyone was bobbing their head to the beat and kinda started to dance ( including me )
Until the principle told use to sit down.
I was so amaze by his action. I clap for him a little to hard. I saw him look at me and wink . I blush. My turn was up and I got on stage to sing the song Ave Marie. I practice right at home with Kidada. *thoughts to myself*
Kidada; your gonna fine
Aaliyah; idk Kid
Kidada; come on
Aaliyah; idk
Kidada; you got this so believe in yourself Liyah
*thoughts over*
I took a deep breath befor e I went to the stage.
Judge 1; hi sweetheart, what's your name?
Aaliyah; Aaliyah Ma'am
Judge 2; Aaliyah?
Aaliyah; Ah-lee-yah like Muhammad Ali (RIP),Ah-lee-yah.
Judge 2; oh ok thank you
Aaliyah: you welcome
Judge 3; what song you singing for us?
Aaliyah; I'm am singing Ave Maria
Judge 2; ooh a classic 😃
Judge 3; ready for us Aaliyah?
Aaliyah; yeah I'm good
I took a deep breath before I start singing Ave Maria

The three judges look at me.
Judge 1; You have the most beautiful voice ever Aaliyah
Judge 2; Amazing
Judge 3; Aaliyah your voice is very clear and angel like.
Aaliyah; thank you guys so much.
Judge 1; I'm giving you a 10
Judge 2; 10
Judge 3; 10 also.
Everyone clap for me  including my friends and my parents. I saw Kelly with jealous look. I brush her off like she was nothing 💁🏽. I got off the stage and sat down with friends.
Kidada; you was a amazing Liyah
Omar; yes very amazing
Aaliyah; *blushes*
Kelly is going up and started to sing.

I can't even lie, she has a beautiful voice. So smooth and she hit the high note so well. I saw her looking at me and smirking. I roll my eyes.
Lisa; I never know that Kelly can sing
Jada; true but that don't give her excuse to act stank
Kidada; right Jada
Omar; her voice is beautiful
Aaliyah; yeah it is
Principle Mr.John came up on the stage
Mr.John; Thank you guys for coming out and we will announce the top 10 singers/rappers either Monday or Tuesday!! Have a great weekend everyone :). He walk off the stage and exit. Me and my parents and my friends got up from our seat and exit.
Dinae; you did great baby
Rashed; you was amazing Babygirl
Aaliyah; thanks guys but I'm gonna hang out with my friends, if that's ok?
Diane; yeah
I went over to Lisa car and told her that we can hang out. We got in her car and drove to the mall.
*Flashback Over*
I still have memories about that day and other memories.
*Skip to home time*
I got off the bus and walk to my door. The sun was shining and felt the wind move my skirt. I put my skirt down and move my hair out my face, I put the lock in the key door and slowly open the door to reveal no one as usually. I drop my book bag and head upstairs.

Author Note 💀💕
Hey guys ❤️
I'm back with a another chapter ☺️
I'm gonna making a new book soon anyway
I might make a sequel to this book but what will I write about?
Vote and Comment 👅
See ya later 💕

Author Note 💀💕Hey guys ❤️I'm back with a another chapter ☺️I'm gonna making a new book soon anyway I might make a sequel to this book but what will I write about? Vote and Comment 👅See ya later 💕