Nas Day❤️

Aaliyah Pov ( Short Chapter )
I walk in the school feeling good as ever. I was smiling ear to ear and singing a little song. Kidada watch me and laugh. I went to my locker and got my materials out for my class until a shadow figure in distance..... It was Omar
I sighed as Omar came to to the light and starting talking my ear off. I rolled my eyes and walk away.
* Skip To End Of School *
I saw Nas in his car, I smile and walk over to the beautiful car. I gave him a kiss on the cheek. We got in and drove off to his place. The radio playing in the distance and I'm humming to the singer. We arrived at his place and got out. We went to the door and put our stuff down. We watch movies and ate snacks. I walk over to out a another movie in the dvr and dat back down. After the movie end, we decide to a walk and fresh our mind. I didn't want this day to end sadly it had too. He walk me to my door, I turn around to get a good look at him. I kiss him on the lips for about a minute. I pull away and look at his brown eyes.  I said bye to him and walk back in the house.
* Next Day *
I woke up bright and early for school. I put my hair in ponytail and put on a simple outfit. I walk downstairs and greeted my family. I walk outside and waited for the bus to come.
Author Note 💀💕
Hey guys I'm back with a another chapter ❤️. I'm gonna update next chapter soon 💕 Can you guys do me a favor and read my book "Paradise" 😊. I only update a short chapter and want your guys opinion on it please 😅. I want to know if I should keep or delete 🤘 See Ya Soon ❤️.