Chapter 1

Quinn closed her eyes, playing dead. 'Bitch we know you ain't dead.' A masculine voice snarled, full of hostility.

Quinn refused to open her eyes, even as they poked and prodded her. SLAP! The loud sound of a hand colliding with a face echoed through the corridor.

'Come on ugly stuff, leave her alone.' A voice purred.

'Harley!'

'She's alive!'

'Kill these people and escape with Har!'

The voices in her head shouted, yelling and screaming, demanding her attention.

'You know what? Throw the blonde into the crocodile's cage. Let's see if she can keep up the act.'

Immediately, Quinn reacted, the voice had come from right in front her. She kicked her legs up from the wheelchair she was on. The idiots had forgotten to shackle her legs.

She let out a childlike squeal of excitement as she wrapped her muscular legs around the neck of the man in front of her.

And then, she snapped it.

She loved it, feeling the crack of his bones in his neck as she twisted and contorted the man's neck into a unnatural position.

She lifted her legs up, letting the lifeless body fall to the ground. 'Pretty!' Harley laughed, proud that her sister had used her pudding's well taught trick.

'You know what? Throw her in with the croc.'

Harley's face twisted into a demented smile. 'Oh you go ahead honey. My pudding will kill ya! Just you wait! You let his princess die and he'll torture you to your deaths!'

'Pudding is gonna smash you flat.' She sang, dragging out the 'flat'

Quinn wasn't afraid even as they lowered her into Killer Croc's cell the way they lowered food in.

'Weeeee!' She cheered.

They unhooked her and she fell into the water and she morphed into a mermaid instantly.

'Oh it's so cooling!'

'I wonder who is Croc. Do you think he's a actual crocodile? That'll be fun!'

'It looks like we're gonna find out, look at that! Up ahead!'

Sure enough, a dark streamlined shape hurtled through the water straight at her. She dived down, loving the rush of adrenaline pumping through her as the Croc finally cornered her in the water.

As he neared her, she placed a finger on his chest. 'Here's how it's gonna go, you're gonna pretend to kill me and whenever your food comes, you'll share! And when they aren't looking I'll come out of the water! Maybe we can keep up the pretense for a few years! Fun!'

Waylon stared at girl in front of him, shocked that she hadn't started begging for her life yet. For a lack of better response, he agreed, nodding his head.

Immediately, she let out a bloodcurdling scream, slitting open her arm open with her sharp nails, letting her blood stain the water red, tricking the guards into thinking she was dead. Thus the crocodile and the crazy chick lived in peace together.

--

Quinn swam, tail cutting through the water, determined to outrace Waylon. She focused, only glimpsing behind her to check how far behind he was.

She slapped into the wall, squawking as she scraped her shoulder. She cheered, not caring about the cut, 'I did it! In your face Jones! Suck it!'

Waylon snorted, 'You once, I nineteen times.'

She glared mockingly at him, through the three years they had been kept in the cell together they had formed a bond as siblings.

'Waylon Jones.'

Quinn and Waylon glanced at each other before he clambered out of the water. Quinn couldn't quite hear him but she heard the word 'out' and the man accusing Waylon of killing her.

She giggled. Oh she was far from dead, all these silly silly people, thinking she was dead.

When Waylon got back into the water she immediately let out a wide range of questions, interested in knowing what had happened.

'Are you getting freed?'

'Are you joining the circus?'

'Are you getting more food?'

'Why did he bring up my fake death?'

'Why-'

'Stop.' Waylon grunted, head hurting from the questions she was asking.

'Geez okay. But seriously though, are we getting more food?'

'No. They want me join some save the world thing.'

Quinn sighed, that was a let down. She was hoping for more food and it would be nice if Waylon could join the circus.

So far we got one vote on Rick Flag. Love you all! Remember to vote!

XOXO