Chapter 10

WE GOING AU WOOHOO

Quinn kneeled down, clasping her hands together in a prayer. She sobbed, tears flowing out her eyes like a waterfall. "I'll do anything." She prayed. "Just help us."

Earlier on, Quinn had stumbled in on a scene she had very much not wanted to see. She didn't know what to feel.

"Harley!" Quinn giggled, she had a gift for her sister, a new watch. She twisted the door knob, only to hear Harley's screams of pain.

She peeked in nervously, only to see Mr J kicking Harley, screaming at her. "You'll never be anything without me." He hissed. Quinn had never seen this side to him before.

And so she ran.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE CRAZY ANYMORE!" She yelled, tears running down her face. She knew she wasn't crazy, it was just that when her sister went crazy, she didn't want to be alone. And when she saw how 'happy' her sister was with The Joker, she wanted to be happy too.

But now she was wondering if happiness was only something that existed in fairytales.

So after reading Bonkers again, I felt that the Quinn you all see was so invincible and so unattainable as a character, I want her to have flaws, I want her to be imperfect, so in this later part of this book, which from here on will have no relation with further movies, I'm bringing out the weaker side in her.