Chapter 3

Rick knelt down down in front of Quinn as she glared at him. Cautiously, he reached out and placed a hand on her shoulder and very slowly said 'I need you to co-operate with me, I will undo your restraints and then I will take you to Katana to get new clothes. Okay? I don't want to have to blow up the bomb in your neck.'

'I'm insane not stupid bitch.'

'I'll take that as a yes.'

He took off her restraints, gripping her arms tightly, and pushed her forward towards Katana, who was standing in a corner quietly.

'Katana! Get her new clothes, clean her up. Twenty minutes, rest of Task Force X should be there by now.'

Quinn's head snapped up, 'Rest of Task Force X? There's more than me and Waylon? Yahoo!' She let out a happy squeal and a gleeful smile.

'Come.' Katana said, gesturing for her to come closer. They walked to Katana's room, the sound of their feet hitting the floor echoing sharply through the halls, Quinn looked at Katana curiously.

'What's your real name?'

Katana looked at Quinn in surprise, shocked that she even dared to speak to her.

'I mean it. Your name clearly isn't Katana, just like how Harley Quinn is actually Harleen Quinzel. She's my sister you know. Hey do you wanna know my actual name? It's not Quinn you know? Do you know? It's actually -'

'Tatsu.'

'Huh? My actual name's not Tatsu. It's-'

'Its my name.'

'Oh.'

Katana stopped at a door before opening it and pushing Quinn inside. 'Nice room!' She exclaimed, jumping onto the bed. Katana rolled her eyes, though she didn't say anything. She didn't want to admit it, but Quinn reminded her of her daughter, but there was one difference.

Quinn was alive while her daughter was dead and six feet under the ground along with her husband.

Quinn quickly jumped up and ran to the closet, pushing around the clothes, looking for something to wear. 'Ooh this one! This one!'

Quinn excitedly pulled out a a red bandeau, along with a pair of tights, a leather jacket and a bandanna.