Introduction

Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf) consists of six characters (in all, three of them introduced in later books). 

There are only three characters consisting in this one.

I hope you like it.

Book Trailer: 

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in the Beacon Hills Preserve, A girl with long, brown hair and eyes walked through the woods. 

A large, dark shape was watching the girl, hiding behind trees and brushes.

The girl looked toward the large, dark shape as if she knew she was being watched, her eyes glowing blue.

The creature was running away before she could see it or them.

The girl ran as fast as she could, following it, before her gaze fell to something on the ground in front of her, slowing to a stop.

Not something.

A body.

Cut in half.

The girl's eyes glowed blue once again.

And froze, the blue glow fading away from her eyes.

The body's long brown hair and brown eyes, with her body completely cut in half at the waist, beyond dead, had a similar appearance to the girl.

  The girl looked at the body in front of her in pain, denial, hate, hurt and anger. She took a moment to collect herself, anger seeming to be the only thing she could feel now. She ran after whatever had run away from her before, taking off after it just as before, ignoring everything, jumping over logs and over trees, clearly more than human herself.  

English Teacher: (voice over from 1.01 Wolf Moon) "As you all know, there was indeed a body found in the woods last night."

ONE WILD NIGHT

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", outside the McCall House, a boy with shaggy brown hair, brown eyes and naturally tan skin walked out onto the porch, looking over the yard.

A boy with hair shaved close to his head hung upside from the roof, in a light-colored jean jacket and jeans.

A girl with light brown hair, in a dark denim jean jacket and jeans, popped up from the ground below the porch.

The boy from inside held the bat ready, both him and the other boy screaming

The girl laughed, looking up at the boy with the bat. "Hey, Scott."

"Stiles, Stacie, what the hell are you doing?" Scott asked incredulously.

Stiles and Stacie climbed up to the house porch.

 "If they found the body, then what are they looking for?" Scott asked.

Stacie smiled. "They only found half. We're going."

From 1.02 "Second Chance At First Line", in the hospital morgue, Boy 1 pulled out a dead body.

ONE BITE

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in the Beacon Hills Preserve, Boy 2 slowly turned around to see the creature as it leaped toward him, making him fall to the forest floor. He screamed, turning over and trying to use a tree branch on the ground to hold onto, but the creature dragged him closer, biting him. He looked up, screaming in pain.