chapter 1 - Wolf Man

Outfits in the external link 

Day One

Night - Beacon Hills Preserve

A girl with long, brown hair and eyes stepped out of a car, looking annoyed, closing the car door, walking into the Preserve. After minutes alone, she stopped. "Laura?"

There was no answer.

A large, dark shape was watching the girl, hiding behind trees and brushes.

The girl looked toward the large, dark shape as if she knew she was being watched, her eyes glowing blue.

The creature was running away before she could see it or them.

The girl ran as fast as she could, following it, before her gaze fell to something on the ground in front of her, slowing to a stop.

Not something.

A body.

Cut in half.

The girl's eyes glowed blue once again.

And froze, the blue glow fading away from her eyes.

The body's long brown hair and brown eyes, with her body completely cut in half at the waist, beyond dead, had a similar appearance to the girl.

The girl looked at the body in front of her in pain, denial, hate, hurt and anger. She took a moment to collect herself, anger seeming to be the only thing she could feel now. She ran after whatever had run away from her before, taking off after it just as before, ignoring everything, jumping over logs and over trees, clearly more than human herself.

But whatever is was was running faster and faster away, before she could get sight of what it actually was.

The girl stopped when the trail ended, exhaling, not seeing him. She walked back in the direction of the body, but before she got there, she saw two joggers coming and she hid before they could see her.

One of the joggers was a girl, and she screamed when she saw the body. Then the two joggers were running away, the girl calling the police on her cell phone. "911. What's your emergency?"

The girl turned and started to run for the car.

One of the Preserve's security guard was at the car, looking inside, looking for any clue as to how the car got there and who it belonged to.

The girl slowed to a stop, starting to back away.

Another security guard was behind her.

The girl closed her eyes with severe annoyance and started to turn around.

"And you are?" the guard asked.

The girl didn't answer as he shone the flashlight's light over her.

¤•¤°¤•¤

Later 

Several of the deputies had arrived to the scene of the crime.

The side of a door read Beacon Department as a deputy stepped outside.

K-9 units were everywhere.

The sheriff of Beacon Hills walked past.

With each deputy came with a hound and a flashlights, all heading into the woods.