chapter 3 - Pack Mentality

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.02 "Second Chance at First Line", in the boys' locker room, Scott looked up, shifted, out of control. "Get away from me!" 

Stiles: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)."

From 1.02 "Second Chance at First Line", in the Jeep, Stiles was driving. Scott was in the passenger seat. Stacie was in the backseat.

"Stop the car!" Scott told him, glaring at Stiles with gold eyes.

Stacie stared in disbelief. "Oh, my God."

Stiles: (voice over from 1.02 Second Chance at First Line) "Stacie saw you in the Jeep. She saw your eyes."

Scott: (voice over from 1.02 Second Chance at First Line) "We'll have to tell her." 

From 1.02 "Second Chance at First Line", in the boys' locker room, after the game, Allison and Scott kissed for the first time.

Scott: (voice over from 1.02 Second Chance at First Line) "I want to go out with Allison."

Scott looked at Stiles, smiling. "I kissed her."

"I saw," Stiles told him.

From 1.02 "Second Chance at First Line", in the boys' locker room, before the game, Scott was sitting on a bench, looking at Stiles. "I want a semi-freaking normal life."

From 1.02 "Second Chance at First Line", outside the Hale House, Stiles and Scott stood above Laura's grave.

Stiles: (voice over from 1.02 Second Chance at First Line) "Medical examiner determines killer of girl to be animal, not human." 

From 1.02 "Second Chance at First Line", outside the Hale House, the Beacon Department covered the premises, two deputies leading Derek and Tara to the back of the Sheriff's Car. 

Stiles: (voice over from 1.02 Second Chance at First Line) "Derek and Tara not killers. Derek and Tara let out of jail." 

From 1.02 "Second Chance at First Line", on the lacrosse field's bench, Stacie and Ari were sitting together. Allison and Lydia were sitting behind them.

Ari looked at Stacie. "You know the whole reason they invited us tonight for after the game is so that we can get to be friends again, right?"

Stacie nodded, looking at Ari. "Yep."

"Maybe that's a good thing," Ari told her, looking onto the field.

Stacie smiled. "Aw!"

Ari smirked.

Lydia tapped on Ari's shoulder, making Ari look back at her. "Don't smirk, Ari, smile. Somebody could be falling in love with it."

Ari tilted her head at Lydia.

Lydia smiled, shrugging smugly.

Allison and Stacie looked between them, smiling.

From 1.02 "Second Chance at First Line", in Ari's House, Ari and her father were talking.

Mr. Martin was completely emotionless.

Ari scoffed at the lack of emotion, shaking her head, turning around, walking out, slamming the front door harder than she needed to.

Mr. Martin was left alone, looking down in guilt.

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in the Preserve, Ari was with her motorcycle, looking at a tree. She touched a carving on the tree.