chapter 7 - Night School

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in the Beacon Hill Preserve, Scott slowly turned around to see the creature as it leaped toward him, making him fall to the forest floor.

Lydia: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

Scott screamed, turning over and trying to use a tree branch on the ground to hold onto, but the creature dragged him closer, biting him.

Scott looked up, screaming in pain.

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", on the road, Scott raised his red hoodie, looking at the bite on his side, oozing blood.

Scott: (voice over from 1.01 Wolf Moon) "It was too dark to see much, but I'm pretty sure it was a wolf."

From 1.05 "The Tell", outside the video store, Ari got three drinks from the vending machine, walking back toward the car.

The Alpha broke out of the window behind her, falling into Ari, making her fall to the ground, the drinks rolling away from her.

Lydia screamed.

Ari landed on her stomach on the concrete, trying to crawl away.

The Alpha got off of Ari, running away.

Lydia got out of the car, running to Ari's side, holding out both her hands.

Ari took each, letting Lydia help her up. Lydia instantly pulled her into a hug.

"Are you okay?" Lydia asked worriedly, pulling away. Ari didn't answer, and her eyes trailed down to Ari's bloody side, the teeth holes going through her black leather jacket and blood stained white shirt. "Oh, my God, Ari."

Ari looked down, pulling her leather jacket and shirt up enough to reveal the big, round, circular bite, blood staining her skin and trailing down to the black leggings. She lowered her shirt and jacket in shock and confusion, breathing heavily, looking up.

Lydia: (voice over from 1.05 The Tell) "Something bit Ari." 

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in the McCall House, in Scott's room, Scott and Melissa were talking.

"Is this a party or a date?" Melissa asked.

"Maybe both," Scott answered.

Melissa nodded. "And her name is?"

"Allison," Scott answered.

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in the Stilinski House, in Stiles' room, Stiles was sitting in his computer chair.

Scott was standing in front of him. "And everything in my life is somehow perfect. Why are you trying to ruin it?"

"You're cursed, Scott," Stiles told him.

From 1.02 "Second Chance At First Line", in the hospital's waiting room, Lydia and Jackson were talking.

Lydia crossed her arms over her chest. "You want to be a little high school amateur? Or..." She stepped closer. "Do you want to go pro?"

Lydia kissed Jackson.

From 1.03 "Pack Mentality", in the Beacon Hills Animal Clinic, Sheriff looked at the boss. "Hey, Deaton, listen, while I'm here, you mind taking a look at those pictures I was telling you about?"

Deaton took the evidence envelope, taking out the pictures. "A wolf could chase down its prey, hobbling it by tearing at the ankles."

From 1.03 "Pack Mentality", in Scott's dream, Scott grabbed Allison's ankle, making her scream and fall.