chapter 6 - Heart Monitor

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.02 "Second Chance at First Line", outside the Hale House, Stiles and Scott stood above Laura's grave.  

Jackson: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)" 

From 1.03 "Pack Mentality", in the Beacon Hills Animal Clinic, Sheriff looked at the boss. "Hey, Deaton, listen, while I'm here, you mind taking a look at those pictures I was telling you about?"

Deaton took the evidence envelope, taking out the pictures.  "A wolf could chase down its prey, hobbling it by tearing at the ankles."

From 1.03 "Pack Mentality", in Scott's dream, Scott grabbed Allison's ankle, making her scream and fall.

From 1.03 "Pack Mentality", in the bowling alley's arcade, Jackson and Scott were talking.

"Don't think for a second I've given up on finding out what your little secret is," Jackson told him. I think whatever it is you're hiding..." He turned his head. "You don't want her to find out about it, either."

Scott followed his gaze to Allison, who was getting ready to leave, sitting next to Lydia.

From 1.04 "Magic Bullet", in BHHS' hallway, Tara started to walk past Jackson.

Jackson turned to Tara, grabbing her shoulder. "No, we're not done here--"

Tara turned back to Jackson angrily, pushing him face first against the lockers, her claws in the back of his neck. "Yeah, we are."

Tara took her claws from out of his neck, turning to Derek.

From 1.05 "The Tell", in Allison's car, Scott and Allison were talking.

Allison was in the driver's seat. "This was..."

From 1.05 "The Tell", in Allison's car, Scott and Allison were talking.

Allison was in the driver's seat. "Kind of the perfect birthday."

From 1.05 "The Tell", outside the video store, Ari got three drinks from the vending machine, walking back toward the car.

The Alpha broke out of the window behind her, falling into Ari, making her fall to the ground, the drinks rolling away from her.

Lydia screamed.

Ari landed on her stomach on the concrete, trying to crawl away.

The Alpha got off of Ari, running away.

Lydia got out of the car, running to Ari's side, holding out both her hands.

Ari took each, letting Lydia help her up. Lydia instantly pulled her into a hug.

"Are you okay?" Lydia asked worriedly, pulling away. Ari didn't answer, and her eyes trailed down to Ari's bloody side, the teeth holes going through her black leather jacket and blood stained white shirt. "Oh, my God, Ari."

Ari looked down, pulling her leather jacket and shirt up enough to reveal the big, round, circular bite, blood staining her skin and trailing down to the black leggings. She lowered her shirt and jacket in shock and confusion, breathing heavily, looking up.

From 1.05 "The Tell", in Ari's Home, Nathan and Macey were arguing.

"I can't tell her," Nathan told her.

Macey started to walk for the kitchen door. "Then I'll do it."

Nathan grabbed her arm to stop her. "Macey, don't. Not yet."