chapter 11 - Formality

Outfits in the external link

From 1.08 "Lunatic", on the lacrosse field, behind the bleachers, Jackson smirked, kissing Ari, pulling her closer. Ari deepened the kiss, smiling a little, her back against the bleachers.

From 1.10 "Co-Captain", outside the Hale House, Jackson and Derek walked toward the house.

Allison: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)" 

Jackson turned around, slowly walking forward. He looked at Derek. "What's in here?"

"Everything you want," Derek told him.

From 1.10 "Co-Captain", inside the Hale House, Tara was leaning against the doorway between the foyer and the stairs.

Derek closed the door.

Jackson jumped when he saw Tara, looking around.

Derek let his claws grow.

From 1.10 "Co-Captain", in the Stilinski House, Stiles, Stacie and Sheriff were talking.

  "See, the thing is, they're all connected," Sheriff told them. "I mean, the bus driver that got killed, the video store clerk who got his throat slashed?"

"The guys who got killed in the woods?" Stiles asked.

Stacie and Stiles exchanged a look.

"So maybe they all had something to do with the fire," Stacie told them.

From 1.10 "Co-Captain", in the Hale House, Scott stood in front of Jackson, between him, Derek and Tara.

Ari stood behind Derek and Tara.

Arrows were being shot before anyone could move.

"Cover your eyes!" Tara told them, running behind something for cover when the guns were being aimed and shot. Scott and Ari were both being shot, falling to the floor. "Scott! Arielle! Go!" They could barely even move. Derek ran to Scott's side. Tara ran to Ari's side, blood pouring from their mouths as they were pushing them to get out of there. "Run!"

From 1.10 "Co-Captain", outside the Hale House, Derek looked around, roaring.

Tara looked at the hunters with hate, roaring.

From 1.10 "Co-Captain", in the clinic, Scott was laying down on the table.

Deaton gently treated the gun shot wound in his stomach.

Ari was sitting in a chair against the wall, a blanket wrapped around her body. She woke up, gasping, sitting up, coughing, starting to sit up.

Deaton put a hand on her shoulder to sit her back down.  "I wouldn't get up just yet."

Ari swallowed. "But you're a vet."

  Ari lowered her head back to the arm of the chair, her vision blurring as she fell back asleep. 

From 1.10 "Co-Captain", in the underground tunnels, Kate turned to face Allison. "You know how every family has its secrets? Ours is a little different."

Kate pulled the sliding door open, walking inside.

From 1.10 "Co-Captain", in the torture room, Allison slowly followed her into the dark, unlit room.

Kate stood next to a big, yellow, florescent light.

Allison slowly walked forward, looking in front of her, crossing her arms over her chest. She looked at Kate.