chapter 4 - Magic Bullet

Outfits in the external link 

Stacie: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf.)" 

From 1.03 "Pack Mentality", in Scott's dream, on the bus, Scott was breathing heavily.

"What's wrong?" Allison asked.

Scott turned away. "Get away."

From 1.03 "Pack Mentality", inside the Hale House, Tara looked outside the broken window. She tilted her heard. "We have a visitor."

Scott stood on the edge of the property from outside, not seeing either of them. "I know you can hear me. I need your help."

From 1.03 "Pack Mentality", outside the Hale House, Scott, Derek and Tara stood on the porch.

"You wanna know if you'll hurt her," Tara told him.

From 1.03 "Pack Mentality", in BHHS' hallway, Scott leaned against Jackson's locker, his eyes glowing gold. He yelled, punching the locker, the door hanging by a thread, dented.

Derek: (voice over from 1.03 Pack Mentality) "But it's not gonna come for free."

From 1.03 "Pack Mentality", in the bowling alley's arcade, Jackson and Scott were talking.

"Don't think for a second I've given up on finding out what your little secret is," Jackson told him. I think whatever it is you're hiding..." He turned his head. "You don't want her to find out about it, either."

Scott followed his gaze to Allison, who was getting ready to leave, sitting next to Lydia.

From 1.03 "Pack Mentality", in the bowling alley, Scott stood in front of the alley.

Allison stood behind him. "Think about me. Naked."

From 1.03 "Pack Mentality", outside the Argent House, Allison and Scott kissed.

"I'm not big on group dates," Allison told him. "Next time, just the two of us."

From 1.03 "Pack Mentality", in the Hale House, Tara pushed away from the wall, walking further into the room.

Scott looked at Derek. "You ruined my life! You're the one that bit me."

"No, I'm not," Derek told him.

Tara shook her head. "I'm not the one that bit you. Neither of us are."

Scott leaned back until he was sitting on the couch behind him. "There's another."

"It's called an Alpha," Derek told him. "You and us? We're Betas. He's the one that bit you. You're apart of his pack."

From 1.02 "Second Chance at First Line", in the Hale House, Tara was using the door frame to the living room as a pull up bar.

Derek was standing behind her.

"I want him dead," Tara told him. "And you're worrying about this newly turned... kid instead of worrying about our actual problem."

"I get that," Derek told her. "I do. This new Werewolf could help us in finding him."

From 1.03 "Pack Mentality", in Peter's hospital room, Peter sat in the wheelchair, facing the window, unmoving. 

Tara slowly stood in front of him, looking down at him in guilt. "Peter. Peter?"

No response came.

Tara sighed, sitting in the chair.

¤•¤°¤•¤