chapter 10 - Co-Captain

Outfits in the external link

From 1.09 "Wolf's Bane", the phone conversation between Derek, Tara, Stiles and Stacie (The Jeep and the hospital hallway.)

Derek and Tara realized.

Derek took Tara's phone. "Stacie, get Stiles and get out of there right now. It's him! He's the Alpha! Get out!"

Stiles and Stacie backed out of the room, starting to turn around and run.

Peter was standing in their way. He looked at Stiles. "You must be Stiles." He looked at Stacie. "And you must be Stacie."

Scott: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)"

From 1.09 "Wolf's Bane", in the Hale House, Allison and Kate were talking.

Allison looked around, standing up. "I want to not be scared. That night in the school, I felt utterly weak. Like--like I needed somebody to come in and rescue me. I hate that feeling. I want to feel stronger than that. I want to feel powerful."

Kate walked forward, starting to walk around her. "Allison, if you can give me just a little bit of time--be just a little patient--I think I can give you exactly what you want."

From 1.09 "Wolf's Bane", in BHHS' hallway, Scott and Jackson were at Scott's locker.

  Jackson smirked, shrugging. "I know what you are, McCall. However it is you came to be what you are, you're gonna get it for me, too."

From 1.09 "Wolf's Bane", in BHHS' hallway, Lydia and Jackson were talking.

"Are you breaking up with me?" Lydia asked softly.

Ari tilted her head at her locker, grabbing her new helmet from inside.

She could hear Jackson's voice. "Well, Lydia, in preparation for some big changes, I've decided to drop some of the dead weight in my life. And you're just about the deadest."

Jackson walked away from Lydia. He started to walk past Ari, raising his eyebrows.

Ari closed her locker, walking toward Jackson, crossing her arms over her chest. "I don't know who you think you are, but you know you can't just push people around like this all day every day, right?"

"I'm sorry, Ari, did I break your cousin's heart?" Jackson asked tauntingly, looking toward Lydia. He looked at Ari. "Or is she more like a sister to you now? And how did you even hear that, anyway? Are you like Scott?"

"I really have no idea what you're talking about," Ari told him. 

"I just wanna get what I want," Jackson told her. "I can assume that you know how that feels like."

Ari started to walk around him, whispering the next sentence in his ear. "You might wanna be careful what you wish for." She turned to face him, backing away. Jackson turned to face her. "Because not everything is as good as it seems."

Ari turned around, walking away.

Jackson watched her go.

From 1.09 "Wolf's Bane", in the Argent House's living room, Scott stood, turning to face Chris. "When we were in the school the other night, every choice that I made, everything I did--every single thing was to make sure that she was safe."

In the hallway, Allison leaned against the wall, listening to them without them knowing she was listening.

From 1.09 "Wolf's Bane", in the hospital, there were flashes of Derek and Tara fighting Peter.