chapter 5 - The Tell

Outfits in the external link 

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in the Preserve, Scott was shot in the arm with an arrow. 

Ari: (voice over) "Previously on Worlds Colliding (Teen Wolf)" 

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in the Preserve, Scott was leaning against the tree, looking at Derek. "Who are they?"

"Hunters," Derek answered.

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", outside BHHS, Scott and Allison looked at the red SUV.

"That's my dad," Allison told him.

Chris looked at Scott.

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in the Preserve, Chris stepped forward, lowering his crossbow.

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", outside BHHS, Christ looked at Scott, smiling.

Scott was in shock.

From 1.04 "Magic Bullet", in the Argent House, in Allison's room, Scott and Allison sat on her bed, looking at a picture of Chris and Kate.

"Who's this?" Scott asked.

"That's my dad's sister, Kate," Allison answered.

From 1.04 "Magic Bullet", in the road, Kate cocked the rifle, looking around. "Come on!" She fired the gun. "Come on!"

From 1.04 "Magic Bullet", outside the Argent House, Scott, Allison, Chris and Kate stood outside.

Kate looked at Scott. "You're staying for dinner."

"Do you eat meat?" Chris asked.

Scott nodded.

From 1.04 "Magic Bullet", in the Argent House, Allison smiled, trying to kiss Scott.

Scott looked behind her to the kitchen, where Chris stood at the counter, drinking wine and watching them. "Your dad's watching."

"Good," Allison told him, kissing him.

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon" and 1.02 "Second Chance At First Line", there were flashes of Scott playing lacrosse amazingly.

Jackson: (voice over from 1.01 Wolf Moon) "There's no way in hell you're out there kicking ass on the field like that without some sort of chemical boost."

From 1.01 "Wolf Moon", in the school's hallway, Jackson pushed Scott against his locker. "What the hell is going on with you, McCall?"

From 1.03 "Pack Mentality", in the Hale House, Derek, Scott and Tara stood together.

Tara shook her head. "I'm not the one that bit you. Neither of us are."

Scott sat down on the couch. "There's another."

"It's called an Alpha," Derek told him.

"Now we're trying to find him, but I don't think we can do it without you," Tara told him.

From 1.02 "Second Chance At First Line", in Ari's House, Ari and her father were talking.

Mr. Martin was completely emotionless.

Ari scoffed at the lack of emotion, shaking her head, turning around, walking out, slamming the front door harder than she needed to.

Mr. Martin was left alone, looking down in guilt.

From 1.03 "Pack Mentality", in the hospital, Macey and Melissa were talking.

"Is it getting any better?" Melissa asked.