*Chapter 1*

Hope's P.O.V

"Mommy!!" I yelled. "Yes hope?" She said turning towards me. "Can, I go and play with Austin today?" Mommy gasped and she shook her head 'no'. "Why not?" I asked sitting on the couch next to her. "Austin's daddy doesn't want you to come over anymore." She said starring at me. "B-But,why?" I said scared I wasn't going to see my bestfriend anymore.

I started feeling tears roll down my face and I cried into my mommy's lap. I heard tiny footsteps and I looked up to see my brother Kyle. "What's wrong with Hope mommy?" He asked and I cried even more. I soon fell asleep in mommy's lap,dreaming if I would ever see Austin again.
*********************************
Next Day....

I woke up in my blue bedroom and was tucked under my green bed sheets. I jumped from under the covers and ran downstairs to see my father and mother talking to each other.

"Hi,mommy and daddy!" I said. They turned to look at me and daddy picked me up and put me in his lap. "Sweety,we have something to tell you." Daddy said. "Ok." I said rasing an eyebrow. Mommy and Daddy exchanged glances and then started talking. "You know Aunty Sophie, right.?" Mommy asked. "Yes, she's your sister mommy?" I said with a 'duh' tone. "Well,your going to live with her in London and go to a proper school." Daddy said frantically. "Why?" I asked about to start crying because I am leaving.

"Its ok, come here." Mommy said holding out her hands. I went to her and started crying again.

Before,I knew it,it was like me packing my clothes,leaving with Aunty, and on the airplane, went by so fast,and the question mommy and daddy didn't answer was why was I leaving?

Then I realized I never got to say goodbye to Austin.