*Chapter 8*

Austin's P.O.V

I can't believe she just pushed me out. I have to get her back I can't lose her now. What can I do?

I GOT IT!!

I went home thinking of a plan when my 'sister' walked in the door. "She's pretty upset isn't she?" She asked. I looked up from my phone and then nodded my head a 'yes'. "Do you need help with anything?" She asked again.

"Actually yes." I said and we got to work.
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Next Day....

I woke up and worked on my plan I was never gonna stop till she was mine. I left the house and went somewhere.

Hope's P.O.V

I woke up felling like something was shattered when I realized it was my....heart.

I should have never said that. I know what to do. We should run away together. Forget about everyone else and start our own life and live together without anyone telling us what to do.

This was perfect.

I needed to talk with Austin.

I ran into my bathroom then changed into a white shirt and some ripped skinny jeans,I ran downstairs and then grabbed an apple until I was stopped by my father and kyle.

"Where are you going young lady?" Dad said. Think Hope...Think. "Father..I am visiting a....friend?" I said unsure if I was suppose to say that?
"Ohh...really?" He asked. I nodded my head yes. "Hope,just tell me why you want to see that WOLF?" He said with venom in his voice. "Father, I love Austin and I don't care what you say!!" I yelled back running towards the back door going around the house.

I ran to the skate park and saw lots of kids from school. "Hey,have you seen Austin?" I asked. "Yeah, here's his number." A guy came up to me. "Thanks." I said and grabbed it from his hand. "Hey your pretty cute!" He said. I looked up and gave him a stupid look. "Sorry I am taken." I said running away grabbing my phone and calling his number.

On the phone....
A:Hello?
H: Austin, hey where are you?
A: Hope!? OMG I missed you...wait how did you get my number...no don't answer that where are you I have something to ask you?!
H: I do to and I will tell you everything later,but where are you?
A: Somewhere. Tell me where you are?
H: Ok,fine I am near the skate park.
A: Alright be there in 5.
H: Ok bye.
A: Bye.

I hung up the phone and waited and I saw a Ferrari come up I hoped in and saw Austin. I kissed his lips and he kissed back he pulled me into his lap.
"Maybe, it was wrong to kiss you?" I said. I looked into his eyes to silver? We're his eyes always this way?

"Hey,beautiful!" I heard a husky voice. I looked suprised and his hands went up my shirt. "A-Austin, what are you doing?" I asked scared. His eyes went back to brown. "I will walk home now." I said and I got out of his lap,but failed and I noticed I had two arms around my waist and u was back on his lap. "Sorry, I was trying to control my wolf." He said looking anywhere but me. "Your wolf?" I questioned. "Yeah,I have a wolf his name is Ethan,you know my wolf I transform into that's him." He said looking out the window.

"I have someone to take you." was all he said before he gently put me back gently in the seat and drove off.
_____________________

Hey guys, guess what my new book series for Pregnant and Rejected is coming out tomorrow to learn more read pregnant and rejected's Guess What #2!!!

Love yall,

BabySwag_12 OUT