*Chapter 14*

Austin's P.O.V

"What are you doing on my territory?" I growled. "Same reason you have my girlfriend." He growled back. "She is mine to, we are twins we share the same girl." He responded back. I smirked and howled letting everyone know its time to go to war.

Kayden's P.O.V

He growled,whoever wins gets to keep her and it's on! I raced to get Austin,but saw my mate? I grabbed her hand and she saw me and turned around with a confused expression. "Babe come here, I missed you." I said and hugged her. I took her to a lake until I felt her tug on me. "Kitten,are you ok?" I asked and turned around to see Austin holding her waist and her hand in mine while her other hand is on his chest.

I growled and pulled her to me,but failed as Austin pulled her completely to him and she almost fell till he caught her. I growled again and ran at him. Kitten shrieked and backed up. I kept hitting and attacking him and him vice versa. I saw kitten get in between us and started yelling, "Stop it the BOTH of you!!" I sat on the ground with both my hands in my face.

Kitten came over to me and held my hand. "Are you ok?" She asked. I looked over at Austin to see him shaking. "Yea,I am fine. Let's go." I said. She looked confused. "Why,I can't be with the both of you?" She stated. I chuckled and shook my head,"No babe,your just rolling with me." I chuckled again she thinks she can get both of us.

"She's my mate too." I heard a voice. I notice Austin was still here and meantly cursed. "Well,let's compromise."

A compromise...?
_____________________________________________

Sorry, guys it took so long,but after this will be a chapter called the past then chapter 15 and the Epilogue. Sorry its ending,but also sorry there will be no sequel. But I will make the chapter longer I just wanted to give you something then give you nothing at all😊.

Have a wonderful Saturday!! Love you all!!