*Chapter 3*

Hope's P.O.V

8 years...later....

"I will be home tomorrow mum." I said laughing at my through video chat. She giggled in response and I cut off the video call and continued packing my bags. Yesterday,I graduated from the school of Proper Lady's Ediqute. I am now heading home to go back to highschool for 1 year then maybe going to college.

I can't wait to see everyone. I put my brunette hair into a messy bun and pull on a light blue tee shirt and some light blue jeans. I guess you can say I am still a tomboy,but also a girly girl. I like to skateboard and play sports,but that's it. I load all my stuff into my car and head back inside. I check everything,everywhere to make sure I didn't miss anything.

I told my mum I was going to come tomorrow,but I was gonna suprise her by coming today.

2 Hours later....

I pulled up a house down and climbed out the car I walked down to my old house and rang the doorbell.

I saw my brother open the door he looks around 6'3 now then last time I saw him which ofcourse was last Christmas where he was 5'8. I put my finger on my lip and told him to be quiet. He shook his head 'yes' and I walked inside. Mum was in the kitchen making lunch and I decided to go up behind her and hug her from behind.

"AHHH!!!"She screamed,me and my brother started laughing. "HOPE!!"She screamed. Mum squeezed me into a hug and let go placing kisses all over my face. "Mum,I saw you last Christmas." I said out of breath. My brother soon joined the hug and I knew I was out of breath.

"M....Mum...I...can't ......breath.....!" I said letting air back into my lungs after they let go from the hug. "Come on sis, let's go to the new skate park." I heard my brother say I immediately ran to get my skateboard from my car and skated to the park.
*****************
"You can't skate!!" I yelled at my brother. He just chuckled and did a flip on a ramp. I was about to start skating when I heard very deep laughs. I turned my head to see 2 boys laughing holding there skateboards.

The first one had brown like hair and had brown eyes, the second one had blonde hair with green eyes. The first boy caught my eye and was staring at me. "Hey, sis let's see what you got?" Kyle asked. I nodded my head and grabbed my skateboard. I jumped on it and did two flips on the ramp. I skated back up and I looked at my brother.

"Beat that That!!" I yelled. He chuckled and grabbed two water bottles. The two boys from earlier walked up to us and my brother smiled at me. Why was he smiling? "Hey Kyle." The brown haired guy said. "Hey Austin." Kyle replied. "Who's she?" Austin asked. 'This is my sister Hope; Hope this is Austin and Jace." Kyle replied. "Hi." I said and shook his hand when I shook it sparks flew up my arm.

I jerked my hand back and grabbed my skateboard. "Well, I will see you guys later I am gonna go home." I said. My brother nodded his head and started skating again with Jace. I turned to look at a shock Austin. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare it's just you just remind me of someone." He said. "Its ok,bye." I said and skated of.

I was back home with my family and now I had to go to school again....the day after I just got back. Upsetting....