*Chapter 6*

Austin's P.O.V

I finished fighting the rogue and looked back at Hope. She was shaking and I walked up to her. "Hope,it's ok." I said walking towards her. "NO GET AWAY FROM ME MONSTER!!!" She yelled. Me a monster I just fucking saved her from that rouge. "Me a Monster I just SAVED your LIFE!!" I yelled in my alpha voice. She flinched and tears rolled down her eyes. "No...don't cry I didn't-." She just ran away. I let her leave,so I could calm myself down.

What did I do?!
**********************************
Next Day....

I haven't talked to hope since yesterday and today she's been avoiding me. Like earlier today we were the first two in class and I went and sat beside her and she moved all the way to the front since we sat in the back.

I needed to talk with her immediately, I don't know how me and Ethan can survive without talking to our mate.

Hope's P.O.V

I was doing good. My mission was going great. I was ignoring Austin all day today until he came up to me when I was walking in the hallway. It was just us no one else was in the hallway.  Great....

He walked up to me and I just kept my head down and walked to my next class. "Wait-please I just wanna talk to you Hope."  I continued walking. "Hope please." He pleaded. I turned towards him. "Why so you can say you saved my life again and  be eturnally grateful." I said sarcastically. "No..I was upset yesterday then I was more upset about you finding my secret." He said looking at the floor. I just turned around and walked away.

He noticed I left and grabbed my left forearm and turned me around. I felt those freaking shocks again! "Please give me a chance to explain myself for what happend, I can't stand you not being with me." He pleaded.

"Fine,come over my house and I want your family and my family over to discuss what you can do." I said looking into his eyes. "Deal." He said. I turned back around,but only to be pushed into a wall and kissed! I opened my eyes to see...Austin!! He let go of the kiss and whispered in my ear.."Love you Angel!" Then got off me, smirked,and walked away.

Ughh....that handsome jerk.
***************
At home....

I walked into the house and to see Mom,Dad,Brother,My Handsome Jerk,His Father,His Sister,and I think his mom too. I closed the door and walked into the living room.

"Hey." I said. Their heads jerked up to look at me and brother patted a seat next to him. I sat across from my Handsome Jerk and his parents started talking.

"Your daughter found out about us,so now the rest of you do to,son." I turned to Austin and he started popping and I heard lots of cracks. Austin turned into that black wolf I saw yesterday. "AHHHHHH!!!" My family started screaming then jumped on the couch.  I crouched down and rubbed his head. Austin put his head on my lap and I hugged him.

"HOPE STAY AWAY FROM THAT WOLF!!!!" My brother yelled grabbing my arm pulling me onto the couch with him. I heard a growl come from Austin and his eyes were black. I yanked my arm back and hugged Austin. I was still upset with him,but something told me to love him and I needed his touch. I then felt arms around my waist and looked up to see Austin kissing the top of my head.

I turned my head to see my dād and mum hyperventilating. I see my brother telling me to back away. My brother got close enough to grab me and put me with our parents.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE AND STAY AWAY FROM MY KIDS!!!"Dad started yelling and pushing everyone out. I ran to Austin who was by the kitchen. "You can't leave." I said scared. "Its ok,I will see you tonight open your window and I will pop in at,at least 7 ok?" He whispered. I nodded my head and dad pushed him out too.

What's gonna happen to Me and Austin?!!