*Chapter 5*

Hope's P.O.V

I have all my classes with Austin I feel safe and loved when I am with him and these shocks I feel when he touches me feel good and suprising at the same time. He reminds me of someone I used to know,but I can't remember who,I have to ask mom about it later.

Anyway...

I was in the cafeteria when a girl walked up to me. "Hi!!" She says happily. "Hey." I said in a spaced out tone. "My names Rosetta, what's your name?" She asked sitting across from me. "Hope." I say starring at her. "Nice to meet you hope,and did you know that Austin Ross is starring at you.?" She questioned me pointing to a table behind me. I turned to see Austin starring at me smirking.

I turned around and blushed then heard Rosetta laughing at me. "Do you two have a thing going on?" She asked. "N-No!" I shouted blushing more. "You do,don't you?" She said trying to look at my eyes,but me trying not show her my blushing face. I then saw someone walk up to the table. "Hey,Lil cuz!" I heard a deep husky voice ask. I looked up to see a boy with black hair and blue eyes.

He noticed me and sat next to me. "Hey,beautiful!" He said. I heard a growl then saw Austin on the right side of me. "Hey Austin." I said starring at his eyes. His face softened and grabbed my hand in his. I started blushing again. He noticed and chuckled a little before looking back at the boy. "What are you doing here Sander?" He said with venom in his voice. Sander stiffens and gives me a small smile before kissing my hand,bowing and then leaving.

I turned towards Austin who was basically shaking I put my hand on his cheek and he softened quickly. I notice how is eyes went from black to brown instantly. "Are you ok?" I asked looking very worried. "Perfectly fine now that your here." He said taking my hand from his cheek putting our hands together. "AWWWWW!!!" I looked around noticing that other kids were surrounding us and some teachers to.

I started blushing then looked down. I felt a hand on my chin then lift up my head and saw Austin leaning towards my ear. "Don't you ever hide that sexy blush from me." He whispered and I started blushing even crazier than before. "AWWWWWWW!!!!!" I heard even louder and saw everyone still around us.

Austin stood up and took my hand in his and we went outside away from the crazy people. "Wanna see something beautiful,well besides you?!" He said. I giggled and nodded my head really fast. "Get on my back." He said. I didn't hesitate at all and jumped on his back and hung on tight as he started running really fast.
*******
I jumped of his back and saw that we were at a waterfall it was beautiful. "How are you so fast?" I asked sitting near the lake starring at the waterfall in front of me. "I have...been..umm...training?" He said finally I knew he was lying,but I let it go.

We have been talking for about 10 mins....then all of a sudden Austin stood up and started sniffing the air? Is he crazy?? Then he picked me up and we walked behind a tree. "Austin,what's going on?" I said scared out of my mind. Austin looked at my scared face and softened again. "Well,well,well....if it isn't Alpha Austin Ross..?" A voice said behind us. Austin immediately turned around and there stood another man.

"He brought a pretty girl for me to..huh?" He said. "Go away Rouge!!"Austin yelled breathing heavily and his eyes changing color. "Come at me Alpha!" The man said. He jumped into a WOLF!!! What?!?! Austin then jumped in the air in front of me and turned into a black wolf. "AHHHHH!!!!!" I screamed I backed into a tree and started trying to calm myself down.

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!!?