*Epilogue*

Alexis Ren- Anna ( I changed up the characters sorry.)
Sean O'Pry-Eric
•Sara Sampaio-Tiff

Hope's P.O.V

"Rose!" I screamed my daughters name. Rose,was 4 and looked exactly like me hair,eyes,everything. I heard tiny giggles and turned around to see someone inside. I opened it and saw Ian. "Ian,where's your sister?" I asked he shrugged and ran off.

Ian,6 years old,my first child, just like his father very bad. I am so tired,but hey I guess that's what happens when you 7 months pregnant with your 3rd child. "Austin!" I yelled at my husband all angry. "Yes,dear?" He responded coming to my side. "Tell Ian and Rose to get dressed,so we can go to moms." I breathe out.

"Ofcourse dear." And he walked off to find the kids, while I sat on the couch rubbing my baby boy. "Let's pray your not like Ian,Owen. That's my baby boys name Owen. "Alright there ready,let's go." I heard Austin.

He helped me up and we drove to Moms.

Kyles P.O.V

"Kids,..in the car." I said to Jasper,Nicole,Faith,Heath,and Lincoln. They all climbed in 3 in the front and 2 in the back. We were on our way to Moms. I surprising got my tired wife in the car and she fell asleep in the car while the kids were playing.