*Chapter 10*

Hope's P.O.V

It was pitch black. I culdnt see anything!! "Hello?" I asked and heard my echo in the room. The lights flicked on and I saw....Austin? "Austin...what happened and why am I tied up?" Austin let out a chuckle. "Austin?" He laughed this time. I don't get it what is he laughing about?

"I am not Austin I am Austins twin." He said and I gasped. What I never knew Austin had a twin?! "My name is Kayden, kitten." He said walking towards me. "My name is NOT kitten!!" I yelled at him. "Confident...?,about that huh...?" Kayden said touching my cheek.

"Get your dirty a** hands off me!!" I yelled and spit in his face. "Kitten you shouldn't have done that...!" He said wiping the spit off his face. He turned around and left? I then felt something stinging. He was zapping me!!! This hurt so badly! I I could say was..."AUSTIN!!!"

Austin's P.O.V

I just can't lose her not yet nor ever!! I ran home and into my father's office. "Father,Hope's missing!!" I yelled. "What?" He said looking dumbfounded. "Dad MOVE!!" I yelled my wolf almost taking over. My dad moved out the way and I immediately went to his laptop. "Code!" I yelled. "100903." My dad said I typed it in and looked at the book of people we band.

Drench,Carter
Williams,Xavier
Hecks,Jasper
And....the name I hated the most....
Ross,Kayden.

Kayden is my twin brother I hate being related to such a d*ckhead. I knew he took her I had this HUGE feeling.

I closed the laptop and ran out the room. I opened my mind link and contacted my Beta Tris and bestfriend.

A;Hey get all the good fighters/warriors down to the pack gym and hurry!!
T; May I ask why?
A; I will tell you with everyone else.
T; Yes alpha!

After my mind link I ran towards the gym and saw all my man walking in. "RUN!!" I yelled. All of them scattered across the room and lined up.

"Listen UP!!" I yelled. "My mate Hope is missing some of you know her and seen her around,but she is missing now so I need ALL of YOU to go and look for her there will be pictures for the ones who don't know what she looks like. WE ALL need to find her NOW, alright let's HEAD OUT!!" I yelled.

I was beyond pissed that Kayden took my mate. I will KILL him once I see him!! I headed out I tried to calm down,but I don't have Hope with me!!

Kayden's P.O.V (Ooooo a new pov.)

I was gonna torture the crap out my twin brothers mate. She's beautiful maybe when she's weak she can be my little mate after I KILL my brorher. I walked into Kittens cell and saw her hair covering her face.

"Sombody give up on talking crap yet?" I questioned. She held her head up and it looked like she crying and she was breathing heavily. I walked up to her and put my fingers under her chin.

"Let's go Kitten I have something to show you." She moved her head from my hand and looked the other way. I chuckled a little and told Carter to bring us the medicine. He walked in smirking talking about my plan.

We got some 'medicine' I wouldn't consider it medicine,but it's gonna wipe away all her memories of her and 'Austin'. Then I will put it in a chain that a witch gave me to store memories. I will erase all her memories except for when she was little and then I will replace her memories of Austin to me.

This is gonna be fun!!
___________________________

Hey guys this was fun to make!! I am soo excited for you too see the next part I will update Enemy Mate tomorrow I am busy right now,but I made sure to give you guys a chapter!! Hope you liked it. (GET IT!!, God I am weird?)

And, Kayden looks exactly like Austin,but with black hair.