*Chapter 4*

Austin's P.O.V

I was on my way to the skate park with my bestfriend Jace we were gonna go head to head to see who would win when we saw her.

I went up to Kyle my other bestfriend."Hey kyle." I said looking at him. "Hey Austin." He replied. I looked at the girl and back at kyle. "Who's she?" I asked. "Austin this is Hope my sister;and Hope this is Austin and Jace." Hope...her name rangs a bell,but I just can't remember. I shook her hand and shocks flew up my arm I knew she felt it to,wait she's my MATE!!

I was about to have a talk with my wolf Ethan..when she got up I was still staring at her. She turned around and looked at me. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare it's just you just remind me of someone." I said. "Its ok,bye." She said and skated off.

I watched as she left and I missed her already. I needed to talk to my wolf.

~Ethan!!~ I yelled at my wolf.
~Yea?~ He yelled back.
~How come you didn't tell me she was our mate!?~I yelled back.
~First can we stop yelling it's hurting my head and second you cut the connection off for a while and I just watch you stare at her the whole time.~ He chuckled. 
~Whatever...I will ask father about this.~ I said cutting the connection off.
****************
At home....

"Dad!!" I yelled. I heard footsteps come down the stairs and I saw my little sister. "Where's dad?" I asked her. "He's in his office." She said walking past me. My little sister Anna,she's 14,she's not really my sister because she came from another woman,but from the same dad.

My dad found his mate,which was my mom, but then she left when I was 7,because dad cheated on her with Anna's mom and then dad married anna's mom forgetting about my mom.

I knocked on dad's door as soon as I made my way to his office.

"COME IN!!" I heard him yell. I opened the door and walked in to see him sitting at his desk with other men surrounded by him. "Hey,son,come on in." He said. I just sat on the armchair in the back corner and watched as my father's men walked away.

"What's up?" He asked. "I found my mate." I said starring at my father. "Really who is she?!?" He said excited.

"Hope Zander." I said his smile faded. "What?" He said looking at his hands. "Hope Zander, is my mate." I was wondering why he was acting like this. It was hard for me to remember my past. I don't know why? My dad told me to leave while he thinks and I just got ready for school. Yep,summer is ending tomorrow.
******************
Next Day....

Beep-Beep-Beep!!! Ugh...I don't wanna get up!! But,eventually I do. I put on a black tee shirt and some dark blue baggy jeans. I brush my teeth and washed my face. I walked downstairs to see Riley(Anna's Mom) and Anna eating breakfast. I said my hellos and went straight to the bacon Riley made.

I don't like to call Anna's mom my mom it just doesn't feel right. I know that's not an excuse,but I just don't like it,it makes me feel weird inside. I grabbed the breakfast she made and ran outside grabbing my bag and going to my car. (Which is a hummer by the way.) And drove to school.

When I got there I instantly smelled Hope. I looked around to find her and I saw her around..BOYS!! AWWW HELL NAW!!!! I jumped out the car and grabbed my stuff then practically ran towards her. She noticed me and waved to me all the boys noticed and started leaving..."yep they better."

"Better what..?" Hope asked. I just noticed that I was talking out loud. "Ohh...nothing..just..talking to myself!" I said putting my hand on her shoulder and then I felt those tingles that I love when I touch her. She jumped in my arms and I chuckled. I went to go get my schedule and noticed we both have the same classes except for 3 and last period.

I love having classes with her....!!