*Chapter 7*

Hope's P.O.V

I was sitting by my window waiting for Austin to come I miss him so much. I looked back at the clock.

6:50pm

I can't wait any longer I need him I went to my bathroom that's connected with my bedroom and splashed water on my face. I walked back to the window to see something run into my parents yard. I start to look out the window when a body flies through and lands on me. I hole in my scream and fall on the floor.

"Suprise Angel!" Austin whisperd. I looked up and he was only inches away from my face and our lips could touch by any movement. "Hey Austin." I said. He then moved closed and our lips touched,we had a full make out and it was gonna get heated till my brother walked in my room. "Hey sis mom-." I split up from Austin and looked at my brother who was starring at Austin behind me.

" Brother please don't say anything to mum and dād." I said walking up to him slowly. "MOM, DAD LOOK WHO'S IN HOPES ROOM!!!"  "No!!" I yelled. I grabbed Austins arm. "You have to get out of here." I said scared once again. "NO,I am not leaving we have to fix this I want to be with you forever." Austin whisperd holding my hand. I grabbed onto his arm scared of if I am going to lose him.

"What's going on here?" Dād came in first then Mum right behind him. "Austin what are you doing here with my little girl?" Dād asked taking a few steps closer. Austin took the same steps closer and they were starring into each other's souls. I had let go of Austins arm and stayed behind.

"Get the f*ck out of my house!!" Dād yelled. Mom came up to dād and pulled him back. Mom then spoke,"Leave Austin so no one gets hurt." Austin turned to me then a smile was on his face and he looked back.

What is he doing?

"Mr.and Mrs. Zander I love your daughter and I want her to be mine I want to have your trust, I need to have your trust so,please let me explain everything." Austin said then turned toward me and cupped my cheek and kissed me. I kissed back in a matter of seconds.

I felt his lips pull away. I open my eyes to see dād pulling back Austin. "You need to leave and you will never see MY daughter again." Austin looked at me with sadness then dād pulled him out the door. Dād came back with mom next to him. "You shall never see him again." Dād said coming up to me. "But,dād I love him." I said with tears in my eyes. "You and your brother will go to a new school and we're moving to the other side of the state." Dād left out my room. No. I can't leave him, I love him.

I heard a knock at the window. I looked and saw Austin. "Austin,what are you doing here father will kill you." I said locking the door and opening the window. "I just can't lose you, I love you to much." He said coming up hugging me. I pushed him away. "I can't I don't want you to get hurt cause of our actions."

He then put an arm around my waist and put his hand under my chin. "Angel,I won't ever stop loving you." He said rubbing his thumb on my bottom lip. "Austin, father is planning on moving us to the other side of the state then go to another school, we just can't be together, I am sorry." I said pulling away from him. "Angel please." He said grabbing my hand. "Please." He said tears coming out of his eyes. "Sorry,I don't wanna hurt you." I led him to my window. "Sorry Austin." He jumped out the window and ran away.

Was that the right thing to do?