*Chapter 15*

5 years later....

Hope,Austin,Anna,and Kyle were visiting the grave yards of their loved ones.

Austin lost his mom,step mom,and brother,his father is on the verge of death again.

Hope was there visiting with Austin her family was safe and didn't know anything about the war/explosion.

Anna was there visiting her mother. Crying again the whole time there again as Kyle was there helping her like last year.

Kayden was nowhere to be found after the explosion and decided after they couldn't find him for 2 years they gave up.

Luke or Mr.Ross was laying in the hospital bed with slow breaths

Austin and Hope went home to go see the kids that always made them feel better. Austin and Hope were married,but they didn't have kids. They were Kyle's kids. Kyle married to a girl he was dating for 3 years and got married at the end of the 3rd year. His wife was a young girl named Tiff.

Kyle had 5 kids they were a handful alright. Jasper,Nicole,Faith,Heath,and Lincoln. Nicole and Heath are twins and the rest were separate.

Austin and Hope decided to leave early as Austin couldn't bare to see Hope so sad about his family's death. Austin wanted to wait to have kids,not because he was afraid he wanted to make sure Kayden wasn't around.

"Dadda!" The kids yelled,as Tiff chased them around playing tag. Kyle picked up Jasper and Faith and ran away from Tiff. "Honey!" Tiff whined. Austin and Hope laughed and sat on the couch cuddiling.

You could say that everything was alright and you also couldn't.

Austin and Hope were finally happy(for once.) Nothing could get in their way and they lived happily ever after..

For now?
____________________

Ok..guys I know what your thinking a sequel yay!!!but, no well at least not yet I need to finish some other books before I make this sequel and my brothers book is coming out before the sequel to this.

If you want a sequel then comment if you don't then comment I don't mind if you do or don't as long as your happy with my book.

Well, see u guys on the flip side!!! Bye!!

Epilogue is coming soon!! Love u bye!!