1

Angel's Pov

"Happy 17th Birthday Angel!!!!" Diana yelled giving me a hug.

"Thank you Diana!!" said giving her a hug back.

Diana is the orphange lady who's been taking care of me for 5 years crazy i know right? But, Diana is the only person i talk to in the orphanage, but well there's Kyle he's 8 years old he's like my little brother he's the one who talked to me when i was lonely, but Diana is still the person i talk to the most because she's the one who knows my story and everything that has happened to me and also, I'm shy and quiet, but she reminds me too much of my mom and a little of my dad because of his craziness i miss them both soo much...

"Look what I got for you!" She squealed and gave me a small box.

"You didn't have to give me any-"

"I don't mind silly, at least once you get adopted you can still remember me" she said petting my head.

"Go on try and see what I have you" she added and stopped petting my head and just sat down in front me and I obeyed as she told me.

Once I fully opened my present my eyes widened to see a beautiful golden heart bracelet...

"This is so beautiful...I love it" I said with my eyes filled with joy and surprise.

"I'm glad you love-" I interrupted her by hugging her soo tight and said "thank you..." I said still hugging her.

"For what honey?" She asked.

"For everything" I whispered and felt a tear slip down my cheeks.

"Your welcome honey, now let me put it on you yeah?" She asked and I gave her my bracelet while she puts it on my wrist.

"Ok birthday girl it's time for bed" she said while I frowned.

"Why? Its too early!" I whined.

"Because tomorrow I have a surprise for you" she said.

"surprise?" I said giving her a confused look.

"Yes" she answered.

"Oh and what about the other children?" I asked.

"Lily will take care of them" she said.

"Bu-"

"No buts now go to sleep" she said sternly.

"Ok good night Diana" I sighed in defeat, but I gave her one last hug.

"Good night sweetie and happy birthday" she said ones again.

"Thank you" was all i said and went to bed while I watched as Diana turns the light off and closed the door, then seconds later I drifted off to sleep.

^^^^^

I hope you guys like the 1st chapter! Tell me what you think thanks! Bye lovies!!

P.S. Here's Angel Pierce!! ==>

xoxo Aaliyah