12

Typhon's POV

When I watched through Chases body I carefully listened to what they say.

"So Angel how long have you been in the orphange?" Jake asked.

"4 years" she answered quickly.

'I guess someone doesn't like question..' I thought, but I blocked Chase from my thoughts so he can't hear me.

"Oh um ok?.." Jake said feeling awkward, but kept asking question.

"If you don't mind me asking personal stuff, but why were you in the orphange? Where was your parents?" He asked.

'ohh this is a good question' I thought chuckling.

Jake's POV

When I asked Angel a personal question I regretted it, but when i was about to say 'you don't have to answer it if you don't want to', but she answered.

"My parents died on a car crash.... when they showed that on the news I ran to the hospital and when I got there I saw my parents laying on the bed lifeless then thats when there guys found out I was their daughter and brought me to the orphanage" when she finished I felt guilty because when she told us about her parents a tear slip down her cheeks and I think she remembered her parents faces..

"Oh I'm so sorry" I apologized on what I have done.

"It's ok umm will you excuse me I'll be in the umm yeah" she said getting off the couch and ran upstairs.

"I'm so sorry Emma and Blake I didn't mean to" I said.

"Its fine I'll go tal-" she got interrupted.

"I'll go talk to her" someone said and when we turned our heads to the person who volunteered, our faces went shock.

"Don't you dare Chase" Blake warned blocking Chase's way.

"I wont hurt her if I do..." Chase trailed of then sighed. The last sentence shocked as all.

"Kill me" was the last thing he said, walking pass Blake 'since when does Chase care about anyone?

Yet, since when did Chase ever say those type of words to anyone. Especially Blake' I thought while all of us were still in shocked because the baddest wolf who doesn't care about anyone or anything would have a soft spot for someone like Angel the NEW member of the family.

^~^~^~^~^~^

Meet Jake Smith!!! ===>

xx Liyah