16

Angel's POV

'Ok sky you can do this' I thought.

"ok well.." I said with a sigh.

"When I was a child I use to be happy, I use to have a whole family who's really fun to be with, but there was this one night when my parents told me that the bad people heard about me and they wanted to kidnap me. My parents were scared, yet brave. They didn't want anything or anyone to touch me and to kidnap me, so what they did was.. They fought, my family fought with the bad people while me and my parents went to go hide somewhere, where they would never hear or see us. Once the fighting was over we came back to see our family on the floor lifeless... Their wasn't anybody I recognize it was just my family, only my family... I cried every night because I would blame myself that my whole family died because of me. For now it was only me, my mom, and my dad... When I was growing up I stayed inside the house and never went outside because I don't want another war or fighting... I don't wanna lose anyone anymore. I was scared that I would make the same mistakes again, this pain in my heart never went away. I tried to be strong, but I never could. I wanted my family to be with me, but I knew that will never happened. I lost my family, and now my parents. When I saw the news on TV about my parents, I rushed outside and went to the hospital to see my parents laying on the hospital bed lifeless with the necklace I bought my mom.. But they covered their faces with the white sheet of blanket and those were the last time I saw there faces again.. I was crushed, it's been rough for me to lose another of my family members.. Especially the ones who raised me. Then one of the guys put me to the orphanage and I met Kyle, Diana, and Lilly. Diana is like my mom and dad mixed I was really happy because I get to experience happiness again, Lily she acts like my annoying auntie, but I missed that even though it was annoying, and Kyle he was like a little brother to me. He was the only one who tried talking to me while the others stood there looking at me like I'm a monster, but Kyle was the best. They all gave me love even though they weren't my real family. I still love them though, but their my second family and now this is my third" I chuckled "that's all, well then thats when I got adopted and yeah" I said looking up at the moon.

"You must've had a rough life back then huh?" Chase asked while I nodded.

"Yeah I did" I said.

I then looked at Chase and he has that smirk on his face.

"Why are you smirking at me like that?" I questioned.

'I swear him and his smirking' I thought.

"Nothing just.. You know impressed" he shrugged still smirking.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well.. your the toughest girl I've met in this house you know?.." He trailed off and looked at the moon while I kept looking at him.

"Even though you had a tough past you still manage to give your new family a chance and accept the people around you as your own family.." He said and I looked at the moon with him.

"Well yeah I decided to give people chances because they deserved a chance. Not much people get enough chances and I just thought its good to give people chances even though you don't know them.. It's just the right thing to do I guess" I shrugged and there was a short period of silence.

"Do you think I deserve to have chance?" He asked.

"Of course, you had a bad childhood/ past. Just because you changed yourself it doesn't mean that you didn't deserve to have a chance, I mean your still you, but you might not want to show your true self you know? You probably wanted to change because you wanted to feel tough not soft and that your not scared to fight for the ones you love" I said.

"ANGEL, CHASE DINNER TIME!!!" Some with a high pitched voice yelled which I'm guessing is Emma.

"Well we gotta go now" Chase said climbing down and into my window with me right behind him.

Chase's POV

As I got inside Angels bedroom I turned around to see her just getting inside.

"Thank you" I said without thinking.

'Chase what are you doing?!' Typhon yelled-whispered, but I ignored him.

"For what?" She said taking a bit of her light brown hair out of her face.

"For understanding and that I deserved a chance even though I changed" its true she seemed to accept me even though we just met.

"Your welcome, to be honest I never told anyone my past before... Thank you." She smiled.

"I'm glad that I'm your first and thank you for what?" I chuckled and questioned.

"For listening" was all she said and she started to hug me.

At first I didn't do anything, but this feeling inside me was different. This feeling is the type I have never felt before in my entire life, so I hugged back, but quickly pulled away.

"Promise me that you will never tell anyone ok?" She said stinking out her pinky.

"I promise" I said not taking the pinky.

"You have to pinky promise and cross your heart" she argued.

"what is this kinder?" I joked

"Please?" She begged so I sighed feeling defeated.

"Pinky promise and cross my heart" I said.

"Good, now let's go downstairs and eat I'm starving!" She laughed while I chuckled at her enthusiasm.

She dragged me downstairs and into the kitchen, it was soo fun! I never got to experience this laughing, joking and happiness at all with my second family. All of this happened because of Skylar and I'm glad we met/had her.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

I'm back!!!! ;D soo now you know what Angel and Chase's past were!! It's sad huh </3.. But it shows that not all people has a good childhood, but be happy with what you have now. Good or bad past just appreciate on what's happening to you now. If not I'm sorry :( just make it work and never let yourself down!! Just get up with your head held high and STAY STRONG!!! NEVER GIVE UP!!! :D <3

~ xoxo Liyah