6: pool day

*previously*
We finally arrived at the pool...
*back to reality*

We went inside.

"I-If you want you c-can change in those room." Erick told me.
"O-Okay."

(This is Jazmin's POV just in case ur wondering)

I walked to the rooms where Erick said. They're actually cleaner than I thought they would be, which is good.

I put my bag on one of the chairs that was there and started looking for my swimsuit.

When I found it I put it in and looked in the mirror. I instantly felt uncomfortable because it showed more than I was expecting.

I walked out with my bag on my shoulder and both my hands covering my stomach

I walked out with my bag on my shoulder and both my hands covering my stomach. I saw Chris and Erick already with their shirts off.

Erick has abs which isn't good because it's not... ughhhh... but anyway... Erick is a fuckboy... he was flirty with that waitress yesterday. So I'm gonna try and give up on him...

"Im ready I guess" I told them.

"Okay let me snapchat this" Chris said.

"Ugh give snapchat a break!" I groaned.

He started recording when he said "my little sis is mad" I told him "you're so lucky you have your phone in your hand." "Feisty" he said and ended the video.

"Chris please don't post anything about me please I don't want anybody to see me."

"Why you look fine to me"

"Cause I don't like this swimsuit"

"Why it looks fine."

"Cause it shows too much!" I said with my arms still around my stomach.

"Fine, lets just get in the pool." Chris said.

"Wait!" Erick said.

"What?" Me and Chris said in unison.
"I need a picture for my snapchat."

"Fine take a picture but not with me." I said walking towards the pool.

" I said walking towards the pool

(*peep Joel in the background*)

They finally went into the pool. I was standing there when someone pushed me in the pool. That dumbass was Chris.

When I finally caught my breath I said "fuck you Chris!"

"You know you love me" he said with a kissy face.

Ughhh. I. Hate. This.

We were swimming and playing until I saw Chris and Erick talking for a bit, which made me nervous.

I was practicing some tricks I learned in swim class two years ago.

I suddenly felt two strong arms around me.

"What the hell! Let me go!" I screamed.

"Calm down mami it's just me."

Mami? I turned around to see who it was.

It was Erick. He whispered in my ear which sent me shivers all over my body.

"Erick let me go!"

"Nope ur mine!"

"Pleaseee!"

As I was struggling to get his hands off me he only gripped tighter. It was no use so I gave up.

"You give up?" He smirked.

I said nothing.

"Come on mami talk to me" he pleaded.

"No! Erick you're a fuckboy!"

I tried elbowing him in his area and it worked! I quickly got out he pool, grabbed my bag and started running to who know where.

I found a tree and i stay under it with my big towel wrapped around me. I started to cry. I can't believe I fell for a guy like Erick.

Christopher's POV
"dude what happened" I asked Erick.

"I don't know . I thought the plan we made would work."

"I need to go talk to her. She only trusts me to tell her secrets. Stay here please. I'll figure something out." I told him.

"Okay. Please figure something out. I seriously love you're sister. Please".

I walked out to look for Jazmin. I kind of feel bad for Erick. I know he likes my sister and all... but I don't know.

"JAZMIN!" I called.

No answer.

I heard sobs coming from a tree. I walked towards the tree and realized that those sobs where Jazmin's.

"Jazmin?"

She looked up and kept on crying.

I sat across from her so I can face her.

"What happened over there?"

She stayed quiet. I put my hand on her chin and made her face me...

_________________________________
edited