25: mcdonalds

Christopher's POV:

It's been about a week since Erick left. Jazmin is still a mess. She still whispers his name at night. And she still cries herself to sleep. I can't believe I did this but, I allowed Jazmin to cut. I'm such an idiot.

I decided to take Jazmin out with the guys. And Kenia. I called Kenia. It took about 3 rings for her to answer.

Kenia: hello?

Me: Kenia?

Kenia: what's up babe?

Me: I was wondering if you'd like to go to the park with me and jazmin and some of the boys

Kenia: That sounds like fun! What time do you want me to be at your house?

Me: you can come now if you want

Kenia: okay I'll be there

Me: bye

Kenia: bye

I decided to wake up Jazmin so she can get ready. I went to her room and she was sitting on her bed, back facing me. My heart broke into a million pieces when I saw she was cutting her self.

"Jazmin?" I managed to say.

She turned around slowly pulling down her sleeve, not caring about staining it. "Yeah?" She said quietly.

"Get r-ready" I stuttered.

She made a confused face and said, "why?"

"We're going about with the boys." I told her.

"Okay" she said as she was standing up.

I left her room closing the door so she can change. I went downstairs and heard a knock on the door. I opened it and it was Kenia. She ran up to me and hugged me, I hugged her back.

"Where's Jazmin?" She asked worried.

"She's changing... and I need to tell you something."

"What it is?" She asked concerned.

"I-I allowed Jazmin to cut again."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!" She yelled at me.

I opened my mouth to say something but we heard footsteps, it was Jazmin coming down the stairs. She was wearing a black hoodie, dark grayish joggers, and her black Adidas.

"I'm ready" she said bluntly.

"Alright, you guys wanna go eat? Or just go straight there?" I asked.

"Eat" both Kenia and Jazmin said.

"Okay, let's go!"

We all got in the car and Kenia sat in the passenger seat. Jazmin sat in the back but she was cool as long as she got to choose the music. As she chose "Ocean Eyes" she sang along to the lyrics. Jazmin is actually a really good singer but she doesn't like showing off.

We finally arrived At McDonald's and we ordered our food. I noticed Jazmin blush as she was ordering her food.

"Hey, look at Jazmin." Kenia said.

"Yeah I know." I smiled.

I didn't realize we were staring until she came up to us and and said "What are you guys looking at?"

"You blushing for that cashier" I smirked.

"Omg! Was it noticeable?" She blushed even harder.

"Yeah." I smirked.

"His name is Adrian by the way."

"Nice, he told you?" I asked.

"No I saw his name tag you dumbass"

"Oh. Well what are we doing let's go eat!"

We went to one of the tables and began to eat. I'm so grateful Jazmin doesn't have an eating disorder or else that would be even more worse than the cutting.

We finished the food and we went back to my car. Jazmin chose "One dance" by drake this time. We all sang along to the lyrics because, why not? We arrived at the park and we met up with the boys in the basketball courts.

We walked over and we all greeted eachother. Everyone hugged Jazmin and asked how she's doing, she didn't respond.

We all decided to play basketball.

Jazmin wasn't paying attention and she bumped into... oh no...Erick. She looked up shocked. I heard Erick say "C-Can we talk?" His voice sounded shaky. Like if he's been crying. "N-i can't." Jazmin said and ran to the bathroom.

I ran after her, and so did Kenia. We both walked in and saw her on the floor...
___________________________________
edited