20: hope

Jazmin's POV

It was just about morning. I felt two strong arms around me. I turned around to see Erick, small snores escaping from his mouth.

"Erick?" I whispered. No answer. "E-Erick?" I nudged him a little.

Soon, one of his jade green eyes opened. When he saw me he opened both of them. "Good morning baby" he smiled and said with a raspy voice.

Good morning baby Oh shit this boy is gonna kill me one of these days.

"W-What are you doing here?"

"I'll explain later." He smiled. "Go to sleep. You need some rest."

His raspy voice was killing me.

I closed my eyes. "Jazmin?" I opened them. "Yeah?" He stayed quiet for a bit. "I-I love y-you." I smiled. He hugged me harder, and I soon fell asleep to his small snores escaping from his mouth.

*** later...

I opened my eyes. Erick was hovering over me. He smiled and said, "Wakeup sleepy head!"

I smiled as he got off my bed and I sat up.

A chuckle escaped from him. I faced him and my eyebrows made a confused expression. "Oh sorry, your hair. I-It looks cute messy." "Is that supposed to be a compliment?" I asked.

He quickly changed the subject. That idiot, I thought. "Get dressed we're going out."

"Okay" I got up waiting for him to leave. Apparently, he didn't get the message. He looked at me and saw me crossing my arms. "Oh! Sorry!" He smiled shyly and left.

I got up and went to the bathroom. I quickly brushed my teeth and hoped in the shower. Lately, my anxiety feels like... it disappeared and I feel Erick has something to do about it.

Erick's POV
I decided to invite Jazmin. She need to get stuff off her mind. I'm not sure where to take her yet. And I don't know whether I should ask Chirstopher for permission first.

When I walked in the room he was awake watching tv.

"Where were you?" He sat up.

"I-I was sleeping with your sister."

"Hold on hold on. You had sex with my sister?!" He raised his voice.

"No! No! No! What I mean is that I slept with her. Nothing else."

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Alright."

"I... I um kinda asked your sister on a date."

"That's fine as long as she comes back still a virgin."

"Okay." I smirk.

I got ready by putting on black jeans, a white shirt, and a leather jacket.

I knocked on her door and waited. She finally opened it. She was still in her towel.

"You want me to go out?" I asked.

"It's fine I'll change in the bathroom."

She gathered her clothes and went in her bathroom, and I sat down on her bed admiring her bedroom.

I heard a crack sound saying the door is going to open. So I don't look like a dork looking around her room, I looked down and started to fiddle with me fingers.

She looked beautiful.

When I looked up, she was wearing a light pink jacket, with a white shirt and light blue jeans.

(just incase you can't imagine it)

"Ready?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded.

"Let's go!" I got up and grabbed her hand.

We walked downstairs and to my car. I opened the passenger door and she got in. I went around and got in the drivers seat.

I took a deep breath and started the car.

Let's hope this works...

I promise the next chapter is going to be longer. I didn't want you guys to wait long so I posted this small one. ~jazmin

___________________________________
edited