12: get some

Jazmin's POV
When I told them what happened between Erick and I think they we're shocked. (a/n sh00k)

"Wait...doesn't that mean that he likes you?" Kenia said.

"Yeah what if he likes you?" Jenn said.

"Guys I don't knowww" i told them.

I seriously don't know how I'm feeling right now. Like, when we were at the pool, Erick was so... fuckboyish (is that even a word?😂) and when he was just in the car with me... he was so nice and caring.

My thoughts were cut off by Kenia.

"HELLOO" she said.

"What?" I said.

"Soooo...?"

"So? What?" I gave her a confused expression.

"What I SAID is that what are we gonna do after this." She emphasized the "I said".

"I don't know."

"Let's go to Jazmins house and meet Jazmin's boyfrie-I mean friend" Jenn smirked.

"I hate youuu! But yeah let's go to my place." I said.

We finished our Starbucks and walked home because we don't have cars. How did Jenn and Kenia get here? I don't know. Probably an uber or something.

We finally arrived at my house. I took the key out of my pocket and opened the door.

"IM HOMEE!" I yelled and swinged the door open.

Erick was standing there looking at me and my friends when they walked in.

"Who are they?" He asked.

"Erick these are my friends. Kenia and Jenn." I rolled my eyes.

Christopher came out of the bathroom and his eyes followed Kenia. Chrissss whyy you gotta be so shyyyy? Get herrrr!!!!, I thought. I'll see if I can do something to get these love birds together. 😉

Erick on the other hand, he looked... upset? Why would he be mad if they're just my friends?

"Come guys lets go to my room."

We started going to the stairs when I stopped mid way.

"You guys can go in gonna talk to Chris for a bit."

Kenia blushed at the mention of his name, and both her and Jenn went upstairs.

I went back downstairs and walked up to Chris.

"Christopher can I talk to you?"

"Um...sure."

We walked over to the kitchen and he said, "what's up?"

I sat on the counter and said, "why don't you talk to Kenia!"

"What do you mean?" He scratched the back of his neck.

I gave him a "Bruh" face and said, "dude you know what I'm talking about. Talk to Kenia!!"

"I don't know Jazmin"

"What do you mean oh don't know? You like her so... go get her!"

"She probably doesn't even like me" he put his head down.

I lifted his chin up while saying, "Chris, I shouldn't be telling you this...but... Kenia really likes you"

"No stop lying"

"I'm not lying Christopher Velez!"

"S-So she really does like me!" His face lit up.

"Yeah" I smirked.

"Wow... I-Um"

"Go get her tiger." I winked and jumped off the counter.

Chris pulled me into the tightest hug he has ever given me. I think he was crying but I wasn't sure.

"Thank you Jazmin! I love you so fucking much!"

After I heard the sound of his voice I knew he was really crying. Aww :') my wittle Chris is growing up...

__________________________________
edited